HOW DO YOU ROCK YOUR JAYS?!POST PICTURES OF FITS

the forum is how do you rock your jays,either post your pics of yourself,family,girlfriends,wives,children,whatever,this post is open to all or just simply a discussion of your everyday fit to go along with your fresh jordans.
i'll start it off with the custom tampabay fitted,levis trucker jacket,khaki levi 514's,& bordeaux 7's

the forum is how do you rock your jays,either post your pics of yourself,family,girlfriends,wives,children,whatever,this post is open to all or just simply a discussion of your everyday fit to go along with your fresh jordans.
i'll start it off with the custom tampabay fitted,levis trucker jacket,khaki levi 514's,& bordeaux 7's

I wear RL Polos, Mesh or Cotton that coordinate with the colorway of my sneakers or some sort of long sleeve dress shirt. Very seldom will you see me in a plain tee. Either Levi 501 or 514s, rather spend money on heat vs denim, sorry to the PRPS lovers

I wear RL Polos, Mesh or Cotton that coordinate with the colorway of my sneakers or some sort of long sleeve dress shirt. Very seldom will you see me in a plain tee. Either Levi 501 or 514s, rather spend money on heat vs denim, sorry to the PRPS lovers

you can't...mods will if anyone does. might get locked. probably threads for this in sneaker showcase already...

you can't...mods will if anyone does. might get locked. probably threads for this in sneaker showcase already...

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Yea like the WDYWT threads lol. There's even one specifically for Jordans.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Yea like the WDYWT threads lol. There's even one specifically for Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom