How does everyone make their money? #broke

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

EEG Technologist at UCLA hospital making 28.55/hr i just turned 24

Bro your winning at life for real . Please put me on in 20 y/o and im trying to get out here and make this money

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yo, what part of the usa is this mayne?  all i understood was the "get money boyz are selling, parents hit us up"
Houston.

Originally Posted by kushandkoolaid

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Regal Black

working my 9-5
This and I DJ as well.
You had to invest quite a bit of money into equipment and computer programs and so on to be a proper DJ correct?
There is an investment but I wouldn't say alot. You can pretty much get away with one software program nowadays because all of the clubs have their own mixers/interfaces, and you just hook your laptop up to it.
But if you're just starting out doing house parties then yea... you probably need a bit more equipment and money.  

One of the things I do for extra money is sell brand new audio, dj and recording equipment. If anybody wants the F&F, hit me up.

I work in a chemistry lab on campus for $9 an hour. It is really easy work and the hours are conveniently molded to fit my school schedule. Pays just enough to cover my entertainment/food needs until I graduate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I work in a chemistry lab on campus for $9 an hour. It is really easy work and the hours are conveniently molded to fit my school schedule. Pays just enough to cover my entertainment/food needs until I graduate
laugh.gif
This was how I got through mass communication. Baby sitting the editing suites m-f 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Your different personalities.
How? I don't have any different personalities.

Spoiler [+]
 You said you cant afford college but you saving up for yeezy 2 which is the cost of semester classes.
Its w/e ignore it , dont wanna derail thread 
Too late topic Derailed / 
laugh.gif

i work 8 to 4:45 M-F making 50k a year with no collage degree as a buyer/purchaser

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif
This was how I got through mass communication. Baby sitting the editing suites m-f 
pimp.gif

I currently have the S4 but it's too bulky for my applications, guitar center has the Traktor S2 for $460.  What deal can you cut me?
im also looking for the following:

http://www.lpgear.com/product/UPATPL60.html

http://www.amazon.com/Aud...1345218&sr=8-2-fkmr1

and some new pads for my HD25s

nerd.gif

2 Jobs

both of which im thankful for

that plus responsible spending

which can be hard at this age with no kids and all

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

ride around in a scion ... that scratched that's been thru bumper wars ...

i got student loan debt ... i save ... i invest ... i'm doing aiight ... i also know i love to shop #yolo ... i'd hate to be working so hard and not get to enjoy the $$$ i work hard for ... spend some and save some ... in case i'm around for long time ...
Lost all credibility and made me stop reading right there

Originally Posted by dbailey86

I work for the Government and make good money. So me and a few of my other childhood bestfriends all have good govt or contractor position and all make good money and were discussing on opening a bar/restaurant in DC
you can bring people in?  up here in canada we cant.  my sis works for the govt and i would have to start fro the bottom/tests/exams just like everyone else.

Work from home last 5 years. I never had a 9-5 job in 5 or so years. I do Internet Marketing. I own a network of 5 forums andabout 45 websites. Make about $ 130,000 a year or some times more sometimes less. My best year was 2 years ago when I made $280,000

Miss making what i did before. Did 50k my last year. I had monthly bonuses and 15hrs overtime minimum. I worked 6 days but it was worth it. This was a level entry job with no experience or school. Was going on 4 years but had a big company lay off

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

EEG Technologist at UCLA hospital making 28.55/hr i just turned 24

What's cost of living like where yer at though?

That's good money no matter where you're living. That said I'm guessing he's around or near Westwood, meaning outrageously high.

Originally Posted by villansfinest

Textbroker.com is a great way to earn money on the side.
Just signed up and submitted my sample, interested to see where this goes

Work AB distributor, and sell some kicks and my used clothes here and there to help with new stuff that makes its way to my house. Budget, period, without one, it doesn't matter how much you make, you will always seem to be broke.

get a job pay your bills set a goal manage your money its all about discipline get your priorities straight and you'll be fine.

Making the right moves..

I'm 19, working 2 jobs.. Barista at a local Café and Web Sales Manager in a company that imports wood here in Finland.

Money doesn't come to you in like 1 year, you have to work to get it and make the right moves in your life.

Back
Top Bottom