how does Hulu compare to Netflix?

If I understand correctly Hulu is only for TV shows right? And I read that its free? I knew what Hulu is because I always see people talk about it for years, but the actual content is it jut random TV shows or what? And Hulu Pass is what the paid version that I assume has no ads or limits on what you can watch?

Hulu plus is terrible to me
The commercials kill me
Hulu has more recent shows and a lot less content
Netflix >>>>>>> Hulu

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

The commercials kill me
Netflix >>>>>>> Hulu

Netflix has quantity whereas Hulu has quality. 
There are a ton of movies on Netflix but not all are must watch

Hulu has a small collection but its all relevant tv shows that are updated like every week. 

IMO

Originally Posted by INS

The commercials kill me
Netflix >>>>>>> Hulu

Netflix has quantity whereas Hulu has quality. 
There are a ton of movies on Netflix but not all are must watch

Hulu has a small collection but its all relevant tv shows that are updated like every week. 

IMO
this

hulu would be better if it wast for all them damb ads
adblockpro needs to find a way around em
laugh.gif

The commercials kill me
Netflix >>>>>>> Hulu
This.
Hulu Plus is only good imo if you watch shows on fox, abc, nbc & don't have a dvr or other means of watching your programs.
And you can't watch some Hulu content on anything besides a computer.

Can't talk on behalf of Hulu, but 60% of the movies on Netflix are caca. There is a reason why you haven't heard about 90% of the movies on there. Doesn't have much tv episodes either.

For some reason I have trouble streaming hulu at my house so Netflix is a must. Wont pay extra for plus either

Originally Posted by caleekicks

How are people stupid enough to pay hulu to stream shows.... WITH COMMERCIALS?!

I ask myself this question all the time after I see this bill on my bank statements
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I guess I only do it for the PS3/Xbox so I can watch it on my TV in HD format. #Kanyeshurg

netflix is better by far

i get a free hulu plus sub every few months and i try it and i end up canceling with in the first week...

but if you watch the shows from abc and stuff like that its good...

The commercials kill me
Netflix >>>>>>> Hulu

Word

I would never pay for Hulu plus. I had a free months subscription to watch The Office and it was eh. I think Netflix is a better "investment".

I wouldn't have it if I had cable. Simply put Netflix is good for movies and Hulu for shows. They update shows every week such as Parks and Rec, The Office etc. so it's decent but television sucks for the most part anyways.

Had Hulu Plus for a little while to keep up with The Office last season but after that it was useless. Their movie selection is wretched and I don't watch that many TV show to justify keeping the service.

Back
Top Bottom