How does it feel?

Dont even start! it is not worth it right now!
smh.gif
Everybody cant live the Wiz khalifa lifestyle
nerd.gif

It kills your brain cells... worst of all it kills your attention span over time if you smoke enough of it and you wont get that back. No good can really come out of it. So I guess if you dont plan on doing anything significant or important with your life you should feel free to try it then

It kills your brain cells... worst of all it kills your attention span over time if you smoke enough of it and you wont get that back. No good can really come out of it. So I guess if you dont plan on doing anything significant or important with your life you should feel free to try it then

I once heard of a dude who smoked weed once, and got ridiculously addicted. He just kept chasing the high until one day he tried heroin because of weed. He had a joint in his mouth and a needle in his arm, he died due to a weed overdose right before his 16th birthday. True story.

I'm serious brah, weed is bad news. It's only a matter of time before rappers like Wiz Khalifa, and Snoop Dogg overdose because of it.

-The Juice

I once heard of a dude who smoked weed once, and got ridiculously addicted. He just kept chasing the high until one day he tried heroin because of weed. He had a joint in his mouth and a needle in his arm, he died due to a weed overdose right before his 16th birthday. True story.

I'm serious brah, weed is bad news. It's only a matter of time before rappers like Wiz Khalifa, and Snoop Dogg overdose because of it.

-The Juice

your prob to young to get into that. marijuana isn't really good for those with developing minds(or anyone for that matter ), which is a reason medical marijuana isn't prescribed to minors anywhere as far as i know. wait on weed until your out of highschool. try it in college. no peer pressure and you'll know if you really are trying it for the right reason. so yea, just wait. this is coming from a smoker too.  and be aware if you smoke to much of it its going to kill your short term memory. mine is shot right now.
nerd.gif

your prob to young to get into that. marijuana isn't really good for those with developing minds(or anyone for that matter ), which is a reason medical marijuana isn't prescribed to minors anywhere as far as i know. wait on weed until your out of highschool. try it in college. no peer pressure and you'll know if you really are trying it for the right reason. so yea, just wait. this is coming from a smoker too.  and be aware if you smoke to much of it its going to kill your short term memory. mine is shot right now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

it's awesome, there is absolutely no reason it should be illegal. try and wait until you have a good head on your shoulders though, your a bit young and should be focused on other things that are going to be happening in your life.

Originally Posted by Damu

it's awesome, there is absolutely no reason it should be illegal. try and wait until you have a good head on your shoulders though, your a bit young and should be focused on other things that are going to be happening in your life.

Bruh please don't do it. Weed is not good for the mind, in the long run. If you don't plan on being anybody in life then go ahead. Pop pills too.

Bruh please don't do it. Weed is not good for the mind, in the long run. If you don't plan on being anybody in life then go ahead. Pop pills too.

Back
Top Bottom