HOW DOES JOSH MCDANIEL STILL HAVE A JOB?? vol. two pro bowl players gonzo

so he hasnt even coached ra regular season game yet, but in his short time has successfully chased off his starting pro-bowl QB, and is getting pretty close totrading his pro-bowl WR....how is the Denver ownership allowing him to do all this.....their entire offense is gone, and yet this fool still is a headcoach....how does this happen??? Is it just me, or am i missing something here...

^ me neither......i still cant believe they have put up with this clown for so long, and basically sat back and have done nothing while he destroyed the wholeoffense....

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

honestly i still cant believe they fired mike shanahan

Mike shanahan was great, but brought in horrible defense of coordinators. We were stuck being mediocre for three straight years and with different DC.That's why he's gone.

I'm sure McDaniels will be fine. He just needs time. Adam Schefter said McD would be a great coach.
ohwell.gif
That has to count for something.

McDaniels isn't going to get very much time. I haven't seen fans in Denver this angry in a very long time.

they want him to build them a PATRIOTS team, so they allow him to completely break down and build up the squad he wants. mid season will soon come and he willhave gotten the lane kiffen treatment.

captain obvious has spoken.

i guess you can blame him for cutler (glad hes a bear now) but what is he suppose to do with marshall? he wants more money, the owner doesnt want to pay him,i dont see ho its his fault for marshall acting like a baby and faking injuries, sitting out, or not practicing hard. i remember another wr in cincy thattried pulling this bs and all it got him was his worst season of his career.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

i guess you can blame him for cutler (glad hes a bear now) but what is he suppose to do with marshall? he wants more money, the owner doesnt want to pay him, i dont see ho its his fault for marshall acting like a baby and faking injuries, sitting out, or not practicing hard. i remember another wr in cincy that tried pulling this bs and all it got him was his worst season of his career.

Hopefully they give him the same treatment as 85 got.

i guess you can blame him for cutler (glad hes a bear now) but what is he suppose to do with marshall? he wants more money, the owner doesnt want to pay him, i dont see ho its his fault for marshall acting like a baby and faking injuries, sitting out, or not practicing hard. i remember another wr in cincy that tried pulling this bs and all it got him was his worst season of his career.
Yeah, I blame him for Cutler (who apparently has the emotional stability of an emo chick so maybe it's better he's gone), but Marshall didall this to himself.

Originally Posted by codex57

Yeah, I blame him for Cutler (who apparently has the emotional stability of an emo chick so maybe it's better he's gone), but Marshall did all this to himself.
This. But I need to thank McDaniels for trading Cutler to my Bears
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Yeah, I blame him for Cutler (who apparently has the emotional stability of an emo chick so maybe it's better he's gone), but Marshall did all this to himself.
pimp.gif
you and me both
pimp.gif

but still....he has been at odds with both Cutler and marshall since day 1...... it was obviously bad enough that cutler wanted to leave the good thing he hadgoing in denver....im sure much more happened than the general public knows....

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

but still....he has been at odds with both Cutler and marshall since day 1...... it was obviously bad enough that cutler wanted to leave the good thing he had going in denver....im sure much more happened than the general public knows....
What can he do from his position? It's obviously the front office that won't give him a new contract. If anything, the Broncosorganization will use him as a scapegoat even though this Marshall situation isn't his fault.

Even though Marshalls contract situation may not be Mcdaniels fault, the guy is looking like he gets no respect from his players. an nfl coach needs to beable to discipline his players when needed and keep them in check.

Its kinda like in school when that lame substitute teacher would show up, kids would run him/her over, beat them up & give them no respect

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Even though Marshalls contract situation may not be Mcdaniels fault, the guy is looking like he gets no respect from his players. an nfl coach needs to be able to discipline his players when needed and keep them in check.

Its kinda like in school when that lame substitute teacher would show up, kids would run him/her over, beat them up & give them no respect
in the brandon marshall suspended post theres an article that has players backing up mcdaniels and saying marshall should have been disciplined.

i dont recall any other problems with the players and mcdaniels

Why is everyone assuming the team has problems with McDaniels?

The media blows everything out of proportions.

man seriously i have mad respect for mr mcdaniel for not taking s$%t from any of the diva players,OH YOU WANT TO CRY ABOUT UR CONTRACT AND THROW A FIT LIKEWERE IN THE SUPERMARKET LITTLE BOY, STAY HOME

i will say this how many times did jay cutler and brandon marshall take denver to the playoffs? the same amount of times the lions won regular season footballgames last season which is 0.

i really haven't followed denver that much but if the defense improves i don't think it will be all bad for them. they play the raiders and chiefstwice a year and its tough to win in denver so i think they finish with about 6-7 wins and next season mcdaniels can draft a qb and start bringing more of hisguys in.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

pimp.gif
you and me both
pimp.gif

put me 3rd in line to thank this man.

Brandon Marshall isn't his fault...

Marshall wants to get paid. How is that McDaniel's problem?

Although I think his antics are funny....there's no way if I'm his teammate I'm going to side with him on this.

He deserves the extension but making a mockery of practice like that?....come on. Behind doors you can express your disgust but keep it classy out in the public eye.

Back
Top Bottom