how does nt feel about abortion?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Talked my side piece, one of my teammates girls, into getting an abortion... felt great man.

and then you wonder how easy it is to spot who you are.

Was just in this situation the summer of last year. I will never forget the date, but sometimes you really have to think about yourself, and your surroundings. Putting your priorties, goals, sacrifices, all aspects of life into play. The term "doing what's right, isn't always best! And doing what's best, isn't always right!"

Was just in this situation the summer of last year. I will never forget the date, but sometimes you really have to think about yourself, and your surroundings. Putting your priorties, goals, sacrifices, all aspects of life into play. The term "doing what's right, isn't always best! And doing what's best, isn't always right!"

As an American that firmly stands by our constitution legally as well from a rational stand point I'm pro choice. I would add that to me I define it as legalized murder, similar to captial punishment.

Personally, and maybe even considered hypocritical to some if I get a chick pregnant I want to have the baby and I'd try to convince her not to abort. Not gonna force her but I'd go to great lengths. Of course that's excluding scenarios where the female can die is she gives birth.

No chick I smanged should ever come to me and be like you got me pregnant and I aborted it after the fact though.

As an American that firmly stands by our constitution legally as well from a rational stand point I'm pro choice. I would add that to me I define it as legalized murder, similar to captial punishment.

Personally, and maybe even considered hypocritical to some if I get a chick pregnant I want to have the baby and I'd try to convince her not to abort. Not gonna force her but I'd go to great lengths. Of course that's excluding scenarios where the female can die is she gives birth.

No chick I smanged should ever come to me and be like you got me pregnant and I aborted it after the fact though.

I don't care. It's your kid. If it was my kid I would not abort because I am responsible for my actions.

If you choose to abort then at least donate it for stem cell use.

I don't care. It's your kid. If it was my kid I would not abort because I am responsible for my actions.

If you choose to abort then at least donate it for stem cell use.

Back
Top Bottom