How does NT feel about Common- Be?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Great ++++*%# album. Top to bottom. You could say "classic" and I wouldn't argue. Intro is crazy.

"Go" is inspirational. Cake nailed it as well. The end of "Faithful" is some beautiful %@$!.

But "The Food" live on Chappelle's Show smokes the album version.
Completely agree. I can easily say that It's Your World is my second favorite song of all time, next to The World Is Yours.

I have always stated on here that I believe that this album is a classic and is Commons best work. The production is amazing and the lyrics are great too. Oneof my favorite hip-hop albums this decade.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Common's best album is Resurrection.
An opinion of your's I can finally ride with, cool.

Be is still an incredibly dope album. I rarely ever use the word "classic", but if I did, Be would be in that category or at least veryclose to it.

I love this album, but I didn't think it would get this much love on NT. Nice to see people appreciating it.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I love this album, but I didn't think it would get this much love on NT. Nice to see people appreciating it.

^Like others have said, NT is bipolar...a couple of days ago Be came up and people were calling it "soft as muffins"

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

^Like others have said, NT is bipolar...a couple of days ago Be came up and people were calling it "soft as muffins"

lol...for reals though, i feel like we were just talking about this album. and honestly, to me its a classic album because it feels like common found his sweetspot.
the beats were amazing, he dumbed down his flow a little bit so people could understand him completely, and it didnt have any filler. is it his best....dependson what you like, but is it my fav...yes

being that common is one of my fav artists. i was excited to cop the album when it came out in 05. didnt disappoint at all.

album is def appreciated
smokin.gif

common x kanye
smokin.gif

I'm listening to the instrumental version of this album right now.
Pretty hard to choose one favourite Common Sense album. But 'Be' is in the top 3 along with 'Resurrection' and 'Like Water ForChocolate' for me.
Sh** is too soulful. I could replay this album 3 times without skipping it, and still be entertained.
Also, the scratching on 'Go!' is TOO ill...

Ive never heard this album and I call myself I Common fan
smh.gif
that'll change in a few short min.

yes an absolute classic IMO and Com did so well by putting the chapelle show version of "the food" on the album

but realtalk, how the hell you just listening to this???????
roll.gif
fav track is probbbbb Love is or Chi City

Back
Top Bottom