How does NT feel about pajama pants in public?

pajama1.jpg

img_1814.JPG

I don't see anything wrong with it.

There was this one chick in college who faithfully wore pajama pants.

me and my homey was talkin about this the other day...

mostly see teenage girls do it...

i really think that it shows just how immature you really are...

and how less you care about ya appearance...

i understand the whole "do you" thing...

but seriously... pajamas?... smh...

gets an instant stone face from me...like really are you THAT lazy. I understand you want to be comfy but thats what sweatpants are for.

I wear what is comfortable and pajamas are comfortable to me...but i usually roll with sweat pants but I have worn pajamas to school before

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I wear what is comfortable and pajamas are comfortable to me...but i usually roll with sweat pants but I have worn pajamas to school before

sweat pants do seem like a better option. i don't have issues with those who do wear them though, as a guy i choose not to (too little fabric to keep yourself under wraps) imo

To me, it shows they don't care how they look in public. That's fine, but I think it's disgusting. I mean, it looks like you rolled out of bed in your pj's without doing anything to make yourself look halfway decent.

Thats the official bird move. Only appreciated dependin on the size of the mass.

Acceptable for dudes only if worn when cold as a layer.

if you dont care about that aspect, you get to questioning all that other stuff..

It's not great for first impressions if you care about that sort of thing

I don't do it, But I don't care what other people are wearing. If they want to wear pajama pants that's there choice.
It looks better on females
nerd.gif

Looks like your dirty. Saw this teenage girl today in pajamas for some reason it made me think that she doesn't wipe her butt.

Back
Top Bottom