how does NT feel about short sleeve button ups?

Charles was wearing one the other night, but i was walking around the mall and seen some really nice ones. a lot of ppl i know think short sleeve button ups are a fashion no-no.

i would rather buy a long sleeve and roll up the sleeves just below the elbows
pimp.gif

how does NT feel?

Charles was wearing one the other night, but i was walking around the mall and seen some really nice ones. a lot of ppl i know think short sleeve button ups are a fashion no-no.

pimp.gif

how does NT feel?

I've worn them for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
*%%* a "fashion no-no".

I've worn them for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
*%%* a "fashion no-no".

i like them but i prefer long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. i have about 10 short sleeved ones

i like them but i prefer long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. i have about 10 short sleeved ones

just depends, under a suit like Chuck had... nah
I rock a chambray short sleeve with khaki or camo shorts
sometimes with jeans

just depends, under a suit like Chuck had... nah
I rock a chambray short sleeve with khaki or camo shorts
sometimes with jeans

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

fashion no-no
most definitely if its formal, you might be able to pull it off casually, but they cant look like professional dress shirts

i prefer long sleeves rolled up to the elbow. i have some short sleeve button ups but i wear them under a v neck sweater with a tie on.
pimp.gif

fashion no-no
most definitely if its formal, you might be able to pull it off casually, but they cant look like professional dress shirts

i prefer long sleeves rolled up to the elbow. i have some short sleeve button ups but i wear them under a v neck sweater with a tie on.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

how does NT feel?
Ralph Lauren got a mean spring line of madras print short sleeve button ups.  Plus some other nice plaid and linen ones, it's the look this year apparently.  They also have a few nice linen long sleeve with the straps to keep the sleeve rolled up.

pimp.gif

how does NT feel?
Ralph Lauren got a mean spring line of madras print short sleeve button ups.  Plus some other nice plaid and linen ones, it's the look this year apparently.  They also have a few nice linen long sleeve with the straps to keep the sleeve rolled up.

Originally Posted by do work son

pimp.gif

we used to call this dude Sipowitz, he used to wear em with a tie no jacket or sweater 
looked like he was going to an his 5th grade graduation

andy1.jpg

Originally Posted by do work son

pimp.gif

we used to call this dude Sipowitz, he used to wear em with a tie no jacket or sweater 
looked like he was going to an his 5th grade graduation

andy1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom