how does the Aqua fit?

how does the Aqua fit? true size? and i also wanna know can i play ball with them cz the quality is pretty bad and i am afraid it would crack when i play. thanks

IMO I feel they fit a little snug (narrow). I personally wouldnt ball in them (I dont ball anymore) but I think the quality isnt great. I just wear them casually.

they are very comfy, fit perfectly for me. ive never strapped them up too tight though. i played ball in them once and they were decent, but not great. they didn't crack when I played but the jumpman on the inside rubbed off on both shoes. they are pretty good quality shoes overall though in my opinion
Team Pacific Northwest​

They are true to size and are comfy. If you're a fast guard, don't ball in them. The traction is horrible indoors. The paint will chip if you make a lot of cuts.

fits a lil big for me im a 9.5 and there was a lil extra room inside but not that much

i wouldnt mind going down half a size to a 9 but im good wit my 9.5

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom