How far are you willing to go to protect the current female in your life?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Would and have.

Not to turn this into a race issue, but my wife is Black and I'm a light skinned Rican dude.

That can come with certain.....issues from time to time.

Sig tho.
I've dated black women before so I understand not everyone is understanding or enthusiastic about your relationship. I've gotten jumped and had bar-stools broken across my back to defend past relationships. Is there a limit to how far you're willing to go to protect this relationship in that kind of situation? 

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Originally Posted by illphillip

Would and have.

Not to turn this into a race issue, but my wife is Black and I'm a light skinned Rican dude.

That can come with certain.....issues from time to time.

Sig tho.
I've dated black women before so I understand not everyone is understanding or enthusiastic about your relationship. I've gotten jumped and had bar-stools broken across my back to defend past relationships. Is there a limit to how far you're willing to go to protect this relationship in that kind of situation? 
Let's put it like this. There are things I wouldn't even feel comfortable talking about on here.

This doesn't pertain to just my wife but also my mother.

My wife is the sweetest, most beautiful human being I've ever known. I am the complete opposite. That's why we work.

Even in my story, the aggression isn't directed at her. It's directed at me.

She doesn't get herself into trouble or start problems. Sometimes people try to take advantage of her kindness though.

That is something I will not tolerate.

I've dated girls who were wild, and popped off in bars etc. I used to mix it up because of them until I realized how ridiculous it was to defend an instigator.

But wife and moms....I'd say there is no limit.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Would anyone react like this? If in the given situation?

Boxer_vs_bullies.gif
If I could realistically take on both, then yes.

Otherwise, she must've done something to the guy to disturb him.

u a shrimp 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by cap1229

Jack was a good man
tired.gif
his captain like behavior was something spectacular....but she saved him too so yeah.

She saved him too?

Remember when he was arrested for stealing the diamond and was chained up and she jumped off the safety boat and went to him and released him by cutting the handcuffs? He should have died sooner than he actually did.
Oh that's right! I forgot about that.
Can't wait for it to be re-released in 3D, btw.

ip16k9.jpg

I believe someone asked for pics of my current girlfriend. She's from Boston, I went to school there and I'm back living in NYC. Being away from her makes me feel kinda powerless cause I can't protect her if something happens to her.

yeahhhhh, when your not there... believe me, Trojan man is protecting her..

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The most important female in my life is my mother. I can't really say what I would do if something ever did anything bad to her until I was actually put in that situation. But I do know for sure that if anyone messed with her, they would be truly truly sorry that they did.

damn...i was bout to tell what i tell every girl im messing with at the time but you made it all serious. 
ohwell.gif

Mom dukes? S!!! i will have to get murdered before id EVER allow any funny S!!! to occur to my mother. damn you F!!!d up my mood. same for lil niece. them ladies are my world.

ip16k9.jpg

I believe someone asked for pics of my current girlfriend. She's from Boston, I went to school there and I'm back living in NYC. Being away from her makes me feel kinda powerless cause I can't protect her if something happens to her.

ooo shes from boston eh???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

SIG AND AVY CHECK....

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Would anyone react like this? If in the given situation?

Boxer_vs_bullies.gif
damn my man is a G 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this looks like a giant misunderstanding, and dude just murks both of those guys.
laugh.gif
if im the dude in the jacket though, i aint gettin back up after her knocks me down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The most important female in my life is my mother. I can't really say what I would do if something ever did anything bad to her until I was actually put in that situation. But I do know for sure that if anyone messed with her, they would be truly truly sorry that they did.

damn...i was bout to tell what i tell every girl im messing with at the time but you made it all serious. 
ohwell.gif

Mom dukes? S!!! i will have to get murdered before id EVER allow any funny S!!! to occur to my mother. damn you F!!!d up my mood. same for lil niece. them ladies are my world.
laugh.gif
sorry fam. I can understand if you have a serious girl and what not but even when I get married, my mother will always be #1 to me. Sweetest woman in the world. She along with my father brought me into this world, raised me and my brother extremely well with great values, and have made so many sacrifices beyond my comprehension, most of which i dont truly know or appreciate.
 I would literally do anything to keep her from feeling any ounce of sadness. My happiness relies on my parents happiness. Everything I do is for them, especially with school. One of the main reasons I look forward to graduating and getting a job is to pay for them to take a nice long vacation back home to the Philippines. They haven't been there since I was really young. /offtopicrant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Pics of any women you may be protecting, OP.

I've posted pics of my girlfriend before, we're long distance though and only see each other two weekends out of the month. 
I was about that long distance life...

It ended after three years. One year living in the same city, two years long distance
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom