How far are you willing to go to protect the current female in your life?

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

ip16k9.jpg

I believe someone asked for pics of my current girlfriend. She's from Boston, I went to school there and I'm back living in NYC. Being away from her makes me feel kinda powerless cause I can't protect her if something happens to her.

all of this applies to me too...well, shes in boston too, just looks diff
laugh.gif
(nice shorty btw
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The most important female in my life is my mother.

Same here. For the most part she can handle herself (verbally) so on the rare occasion she has a few words with someone,I don't need to interfere UNLESS you say some truly out of pocket *$*+ (which thankfully doesn't happen).Anything beyond that (like the gif that was posted)... i'd just simply make you wish you didn't do it.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by StillIn729

damn my man is a G 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this looks like a giant misunderstanding, and dude just murks both of those guys.
laugh.gif
if im the dude in the jacket though, i aint gettin back up after her knocks me down.
laugh.gif

Hes not gonna do that if it was just a mistake.. he KNOWS people been #%$*@% wit his girl.. 

anyone remember that one scenario post where if theres a burglar and someone getting raped would you have it be you or your wife?

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Levar Burton wrote:

I believe someone asked for pics of my current girlfriend. She's from Boston, I went to school there and I'm back living in NYC. Being away from her makes me feel kinda powerless cause I can't protect her if something happens to her.

yeahhhhh, when your not there... believe me, Trojan man is protecting her..
underrated post

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

anyone remember that one scenario post where if theres a burglar and someone getting raped would you have it be you or your wife?

lol damn. terrible what if scenarios

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I depends on the situation. If she's not the aggressor then I can put my cape on but I always think of the consequences.
Is it worth it? Jail time? Death? it all depends.
EDIT - For my current gf I'd step in if she was in danger. As long as she wasn't doing something stupid and causing the issue.
pretty much, but i have a feeling OP's danger is a better suitor

For female family members - I'd take a bullet for them

Future wife- same ^^

Girlfriend- I'd warn her someone had a gun, but I'm not taking a bullet for her

ip16k9.jpg

So disrespectful
30t6p3b.gif
x
laugh.gif

To be honest, if you were in the same city you wouldn't be able to protect her at each and every moment. But I get what you are trying to say. Powerless might not be the word of choice but I would probably use a word that is synonymous to powerless. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 @ Your girl though. No disrespect.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

OP just wanted to show off his girl 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 I got that feeling as well.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

So disrespectful
30t6p3b.gif
x
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn. You wrong for saying that.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ip16k9.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Interesting opinions, I can only imagine the types of abilities you didn't know we're there until they we're invoked. Is there any type of female you wouldn't fight for?

btw: here's the video to the gif 
eek.gif

I have a 9 month old son with my girl and honestly I would sacrifice my life for hers without hesitation.

Hmmm lets see....with my current girl, I'd say I'd probably go with physical assault, with no weapon...if there was a weapon, idk if I'd use it to end anyone's life....maybe just incapacitate them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom