How Far Back in Time Would You Have to Travel to Win MVP?

Any of the major sports. And we'll go with a grand slam in tennis and a major in golf.

Also, if it's a team sport, what position would you play?

bowling year 1.
football like super bowl 15
basketball sheltie the year when magic was just getting on.
tennis never.
ice skating never.
hockey maybe early 90's
sounds about right. I'm pretty athletic

Even @guucishades could have won MVP during the Mickey Mouse segregation era of the NBA 🤣

That was straight LA fitness runs during that era and that’s probably generous.

I could have won in the 70’s.

Basketball, the 50s. Straight up. **** starts getting real in the 60s. Football, never. At one point, they was out there with just leather and cloth. I’m good. :lol:

The original Olympics in Greece, I would use modern techniques to out-train all of my competitors and dominate those Tunic wearing ****s.

Basketball 1940s-1960s

Baseball - before Jackie Robinson

Football was actually more unsafe and brutal the further you go back so nah **** that and most other sports too.

People really overestimating how much stuff has changed.

Like there weren’t athletic, fast, strong people back then. Unless it’s a sport like tennis where if you showed up and no one knew how to play you’d likely be able to win the first “tournament”.

that said
WNBA 2021
NBA never
Tennis - 1st wimbledon
Football - no thanks

22 year old me who hooped multiple times a week…. Being 6’3…. In basketball…. Probably never. If anything, the 40s would be my best shot. Would Fa sho have a highlight tape looking like prime Kyrie against them stiff white uncles.

Back
Top Bottom