How good is Nnamdi Asomugha?

guy is a beast.
pimp.gif

Nnamdi is the truth. i doubted it at first, but that stat about passes thrown on him is extremely telling.
offenses are givin him Deion Sanders type of respect, & thas wat every corner seeks to achieve.
he has surpassed Champ Bailey as the best CB in the league.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Nnamdi is the truth. i doubted it at first, but that stat about passes thrown on him is extremely telling.
offenses are givin him Deion Sanders type of respect, & thas wat every corner seeks to achieve.
he has surpassed Champ Bailey as the best CB in the league.

Whoa there. Don't start talking reckless now. Champ is #1.
Nnamdi might be #2.

^naw Champ might be #1, Champ might be #2

I'm really not biased either, Champ just hasn't shown me anything in the last two years that says he's definitively better than Nnamdi

I just think it's cool that i personally know him and remember when he first came in the league and nobody knew he was, now everyone does.

The Raiders are crazy to not keep this dude. I would be ecstatic if the Saints had a player of Nnamdi's caliber playing on the defense. What do you guysthink are the chances that he stays in Oakland???....I'm pretty sure alot of teams will be looking at picking him up....thats if the Raiders don'tfranchise tag him.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

The Raiders are crazy to not keep this dude. I would be ecstatic if the Saints had a player of Nnamdi's caliber playing on the defense. What do you guys think are the chances that he stays in Oakland???....I'm pretty sure alot of teams will be looking at picking him up....thats if the Raiders don't franchise tag him.

hes getting tagged. you think he is just going to be let go for nothing in return?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

The Raiders are crazy to not keep this dude. I would be ecstatic if the Saints had a player of Nnamdi's caliber playing on the defense. What do you guys think are the chances that he stays in Oakland???....I'm pretty sure alot of teams will be looking at picking him up....thats if the Raiders don't franchise tag him.

hes getting tagged. you think he is just going to be let go for nothing in return?
laugh.gif
Wishful thinking I guess.....I was 99.9% sure they were going to tag him but that .1% was a bit of hope.
laugh.gif
What is the rule on franchise tagging??? I didn't know that you could tag aplayer in back-to-back seasons nor did I know that Asomugha was tagged last offseason. Is there a limit on how many times the team can tag a player???

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
Wishful thinking I guess.....I was 99.9% sure they were going to tag him but that .1% was a bit of hope.
laugh.gif
What is the rule on franchise tagging??? I didn't know that you could tag a player in back-to-back seasons nor did I know that Asomugha was tagged last offseason. Is there a limit on how many times the team can tag a player???

yeah, you can only tag two years in a row. so he will probably be tagged and traded to the highest bidder.

Dude is a beast I agree.

Marshall had a pretty good game last week 4 Rec 84 yards. Didn't catch the game. Did he get that during garbage time? DEN was loosing most of the game.

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water, the other one-third by Asomugha.

Back
Top Bottom