How has Russell Wilson managed to stay above the criticism aimed at black QBs?

Brady in a Yankees fitted. He's no dummy
smokin.gif
Godly combination. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate how the media trots out black people to condemn other black people...

mean.gif
mean.gif

Not sure what you're referring to, but this all started because of his own temmates. While I can't stand the media -- and this might fit their own agenda -- I think the basis of this is unacceptable.

Russ is one kind of black, Marshawn is another, Percy is another, they don't have to like each other.

Sooo...you mean different personalities clashing? That's all this is in reality. However, perception always ***** things up.

Asked my buddy thats in the league about this earlier, his response;

"Oh man. Not getting into this right now lol. This is mcnabb 2.0. Can confirm, Wilson is not black enough"

:lol:

Was only a matter of time

:lol: :smh:

As someone who gets teased for looking like Russ, and dealt with that "not black enough" bull$#, I hate society sometimes. What a waste of time.

Russ just needs to smang a couple big booty strippers and smoke some mid with Beast Mode

Problem solved.

Running backs are so cheap these days though... Plus, he's closing in on the time where he falls off the cliff production wise.

Same is gonna happen with Demarco Murray

Last edited:
Running backs are so cheap these days though... Plus, he's closing in on the time where he falls off the cliff production wise.

Same is gonna happen with Demarco Murray

True if you're just looking for a RB to just be a compliment. Not that many that can do what Lynch has done for Seattle. Russell is not the type of QB that can throw for a bunch of yards and carry the offense. They're offense wasn't that explosive to be begin with now they're losing weapons. Tate, Percy and maybe Lynch.

Last edited:
Charles Barkley rants about Russell Wilson being called ‘not black enough’

Does anyone else find the timing of these trades/rumors/etc. a bit curious? My VERY uneducated theory is that if you don't tow the company line, aka respecting Wilson, you're done with the franchise.
that really can be said about Amy quarterback or star

Does anyone else find the timing of these trades/rumors/etc. a bit curious? My VERY uneducated theory is that if you don't tow the company line, aka respecting Wilson, you're done with the franchise.

Excuse me, what?

I think that line of thinking is standard across all sports.

Not in tune with the face of the franchise...chances are you're on your way out of town.

I hear yall...but things just seem a bit different w/ Wilson.

He's a great face of the franchise and pitchman for products...clean cut, articulate, pretty much non-threatning. However, in the locker room, when jealousy or misunderstanding of who he is comes into play...especially in gauging his "blackness," I think things become dicey when thinking of the whole "team" dynamic. Things can become dysfunctional very quickly. Maybe the Seahawks are trying to stay ahead of things or put the kabosh on potential powder kegs. Again...just my .02....in no way do I think this is correct, or even in the ballpark. I'm just throwing it out there as something that could be the reason for this sudden shift in camaraderie.

This is all that I was getting at.

Back
Top Bottom