How I forget how fat Oliver Miller was...

i graduated from the same high school as him and some of the older people used to tell the students how good he was back in the day.. they said he was like 6'7 in high school, slim, and athletic. i guess he got that money and said forget it.. i remember on nba live 2005 i raised all of his stats to 99 and he still couldnt dunk

i graduated from the same high school as him and some of the older people used to tell the students how good he was back in the day.. they said he was like 6'7 in high school, slim, and athletic. i guess he got that money and said forget it.. i remember on nba live 2005 i raised all of his stats to 99 and he still couldnt dunk

Originally Posted by n1rb

i graduated from the same high school as him and some of the older people used to tell the students how good he was back in the day.. they said he was like 6'7 in high school, slim, and athletic. i guess he got that money and said forget it..[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] i remember on nba live 2005 i raised all of his stats to 99 and he still couldnt dunk[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i graduated from the same high school as him and some of the older people used to tell the students how good he was back in the day.. they said he was like 6'7 in high school, slim, and athletic. i guess he got that money and said forget it..[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] i remember on nba live 2005 i raised all of his stats to 99 and he still couldnt dunk[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This guy was the Raptors starting C for like 2 seasons
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Knick fans love to complain about Curry but he was like Wilt compared to the Big O.

This guy was the Raptors starting C for like 2 seasons
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Knick fans love to complain about Curry but he was like Wilt compared to the Big O.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif