How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

Its finally about to end. Sad now. Glad they finally closed off the Ted/Robin thing.

Agreed. Good ep.

Tired of the Robin and Ted of it all but they wrapped it up nicely.

Marshall and Lily had me laughing though :lol:

Good episode. I'm glad they didn't make the actual wedding long. Gives more time to talk about the mother.

It's finally here. One week until the series finale.

FYI - The 1-hour series finale is gonna cover the next 17 years (2013 to 2030 when Future Ted is telling the story).

Himym tonight was so good, that if next week's episode is not up to par, it'll be a huge letdown. I was thinking 'it was legendary' was going to be the final line of the last episode but I guess not.

Pretty sad ted didn't end up with robin . My wife and I had a bet from season 4 that ted is the mother. Even when they mentioned robin not being able to have kids which eliminates her I always had hope it would be her. I even started Thinking crazy scenarios like since they were in the future science found a way to make mothers who can't have kids be able to have kids . Or have ted just say your aunt robin is really your mom .. I always had hope dammit lol But overall just sad that the season is ending & I'm losing a bet to my wife

Last edited:
Lol whyy the first episode ended with the words 'and that's how I met your aunt robin' and then as early as season 4 Ted starts dropping hints about the mother singing show tunes, liking the same nerdy **** as him, playing bass, being a student in Ted's economic class, being Cindy's roommate, etc etc.

They've made it plainly obvious for yrs that Robin wasn't the mother.

Last edited:
Lol whyy the first episode ended with the words 'and that's how I met your aunt robin' and then as early as season 4 Ted starts dropping hints about the mother singing show tunes, liking the same nerdy **** as him, playing bass, being a student in Ted's economic class, being Cindy's roommate, etc etc.

This show has more swerves than the wwe/wwf so anything was possible and you know every damn season they would tease us giving hope it would be robin

Duh lol but most fans still held out the ole "plot twist"

You guys were holding out for the mother of all plot twists.

Victoria and Stella had a better chance of being the mother. Literally. They were both casted to be the backup mother in case of any early cancellation.

Last edited:
After watching last night's episode, I was kinda sad....

Only one episode left... =(

You guys were holding out for the mother of all plot twists.

Victoria and Stella had a better chance of being the mother. Literally. They were both casted to be the backup mother in case of any early cancellation.

Victoria was always the goods :pimp:

I gave up on Ted and Robin being together for awhile now.

Gave up on Ted and Robin a while back. It would have been too convenient, and I honestly think her and Barney are a much better fit.

Victoria was the goods, but in terms of all the girls he messed with, Barneys sister deserves a mention

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom