How Ill was this back in the Day

913950_16678_front.jpg

Game was straight Fire, played it for first time in like 7 years today, cheats were ill too.

Double Dribble for NES FTW! That's when I got hooked on the 2k series. PSN: b2b4sheez Holla at me for a match.

NBA 2k1 is probably the greatest basketball sim ever made. A lot of people would argue for NBA Live 2000 though.

Was this the one where you could play with Redman and other celebrities?

definitely the best bball game. played that game all the time, and i hooked my dreamcast with the internet
pimp.gif

iverson would go off in those gms

my team was the milwaukee bucks with the big 3

Only on NT can I feel so old at just 24 years of age. I mean it was a while ago but I was already driving by that time (albeit I passed by driving test thatseason). I drove to a community college summer course to get college and high school credit during the same summer that I was playing this game. I just cannotfile it as "back in the day," for me that is the 90's when I played NBA Jam and Hang Time, among many other games, in the arcades.

To answer the question though, that was a fine game in the 2K series. My personal favorite five-on-five simulator was NBA Live '99 though. I definitelyliked Live 2003 and 2004 but I probably overrate them because 2003 was the first with the hip-hop soundtrack and Live 2004's soundtrack was and still ishot.

In terms of sheer game play, entertainment value, I still love the two-on-two arcade style, with NBA Hang Time (the perfection of NBA Jam), being the bestbasketball video there is maybe the best sports game there is.

I remember you didn't even need to mod your dreamcast to play a burned copy of this game....

I copped a dreamcast JUST for this game...friends of mine who didn't even play video games were getting into this.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I remember you didn't even need to mod your dreamcast to play a burned copy of this game....

I copped a dreamcast JUST for this game...friends of mine who didn't even play video games were getting into this.

yea, i bought a dreamcast for the 2k games, and ufc
pimp.gif

and the memory card was ahead of its time, calling plays with that
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom