How is Vancouver?

are u moving from Detroit? If so, expect a DRASTIC change of scenery to say the least
laugh.gif

Vancouver NT bball summit? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You'll love it here. It doesn't rain TOO much, it just looks like it is a lot of the time. The food is really varied, You can get all type of good ethnic foods depending on where you are in the city.... The night life is a little weak, but it's mostly about the people. The woman are
devil.gif
 You get a good mix of everything, again, it really depends on where you are in the city.. but it's pretty small.. maybe 2 degrees of separation once you start to get settled. If you come soon, you'll catch the stanley cup finals where this city will lose it's damn mind. 

Kwantlen's demographic has a lot of filipinos and east indians, a lot of my friends go there and they seem to like it. Put in work. 

You got housing yet? Get somewhere near a sky train, it'll make your life a lot easier. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You'll love it here. It doesn't rain TOO much, it just looks like it is a lot of the time. The food is really varied, You can get all type of good ethnic foods depending on where you are in the city.... The night life is a little weak, but it's mostly about the people. The woman are
devil.gif
 You get a good mix of everything, again, it really depends on where you are in the city.. but it's pretty small.. maybe 2 degrees of separation once you start to get settled. If you come soon, you'll catch the stanley cup finals where this city will lose it's damn mind. 

Kwantlen's demographic has a lot of filipinos and east indians, a lot of my friends go there and they seem to like it. Put in work. 

You got housing yet? Get somewhere near a sky train, it'll make your life a lot easier. 

City is a blast! I always enjoy it way more than Seattle. I was just up there this past weekend for a Trance concert. Gorgeous Korean girls... Nice people and I'm always down with the potato chip flavors that we don't have back here. Was way better back when the exchange rate was in our favor but it's no biggie.

City is a blast! I always enjoy it way more than Seattle. I was just up there this past weekend for a Trance concert. Gorgeous Korean girls... Nice people and I'm always down with the potato chip flavors that we don't have back here. Was way better back when the exchange rate was in our favor but it's no biggie.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

devil.gif

I will be working in Surrey, living maybe on Burnaby mountian over by SFU campus but don't know yet.  
laugh.gif
  I do have a thing for asian women after being on Niketalk the past 7 years so thats a good look.  I am down for a summit .  Rock a NT shirt when we play Douglass.  I don't move till Aug 4th. 

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

devil.gif

I will be working in Surrey, living maybe on Burnaby mountian over by SFU campus but don't know yet.  
laugh.gif
  I do have a thing for asian women after being on Niketalk the past 7 years so thats a good look.  I am down for a summit .  Rock a NT shirt when we play Douglass.  I don't move till Aug 4th. 

^thats real close to where my crib is.. anyways like everyone else said it, we got some of the best and baddest broads out there with variety, and you gotta blow some trees, july & august even the beginning of sept is real nice, surrey got shee_it loads of brown people, one the biggest drug dealing town in north america, depending on which part of surrey you're in.

overall its a amazing, i love my city

^thats real close to where my crib is.. anyways like everyone else said it, we got some of the best and baddest broads out there with variety, and you gotta blow some trees, july & august even the beginning of sept is real nice, surrey got shee_it loads of brown people, one the biggest drug dealing town in north america, depending on which part of surrey you're in.

overall its a amazing, i love my city

I use to go up there when I was 19 because I could drink at bars and clubs. Went a couple times a year and the females are definitely serious. Haven't been since Ive turned 21 (22 now) but would love to go back up there and party.

I use to go up there when I was 19 because I could drink at bars and clubs. Went a couple times a year and the females are definitely serious. Haven't been since Ive turned 21 (22 now) but would love to go back up there and party.

Back
Top Bottom