How is Vancouver?

Originally Posted by f3DJam

nice man, I hoop out there.

Vancouver is fire for women, especially in the summer
pimp.gif

hit up the beaches and downtown if you out here in the summer
Food you have a whole lot of everything, not a food i couldnt find. Its a diverse place. And asian cuisine dominates.
It does rain, and as of yet its still not consistently shorts and tee weather, but its not too cold either. Kind of annoying but not a big problem.

There def heads out here
nerd.gif

lmk if you got more questions
good looks ima hit you up. 
laugh.gif
  I have no problem with the asian women more the merrier.  Yea Mens Basketball.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

nice man, I hoop out there.

Vancouver is fire for women, especially in the summer
pimp.gif

hit up the beaches and downtown if you out here in the summer
Food you have a whole lot of everything, not a food i couldnt find. Its a diverse place. And asian cuisine dominates.
It does rain, and as of yet its still not consistently shorts and tee weather, but its not too cold either. Kind of annoying but not a big problem.

There def heads out here
nerd.gif

lmk if you got more questions
good looks ima hit you up. 
laugh.gif
  I have no problem with the asian women more the merrier.  Yea Mens Basketball.

Went to Vancouver way back in the day, they definitely have lots of Asians
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know the specifics of everything since I went there like 15 years ago, but from what I remember it was an awesome city.

Went to Vancouver way back in the day, they definitely have lots of Asians
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know the specifics of everything since I went there like 15 years ago, but from what I remember it was an awesome city.

Seems like a place I'd definitely want to hit up one day. Asians chicks, chill environment, good
pimp.gif

And I'm falling slowly out of love with the U.S.
frown.gif

Seems like a place I'd definitely want to hit up one day. Asians chicks, chill environment, good
pimp.gif

And I'm falling slowly out of love with the U.S.
frown.gif

Vancouver is great, i lived there for about 9 months, lots of asians and rain as dudes said but very nice nonetheless, quite expensive though. lots of bums and crackheads around chinatown but they might have clean a lil bit since the olympic games. best 
pimp.gif
 in da world, cool place to hang out and to live if you have bread 

Vancouver is great, i lived there for about 9 months, lots of asians and rain as dudes said but very nice nonetheless, quite expensive though. lots of bums and crackheads around chinatown but they might have clean a lil bit since the olympic games. best 
pimp.gif
 in da world, cool place to hang out and to live if you have bread 

A bunch of my friends go to Kwantlen 
laugh.gif
In fact, I know a few guys on their basketball team. Might've even been playing there if I didn't go to UBC.

But yeah, Vancouver is awesome... Can't go wrong with having the best
pimp.gif
and some of the best Asian girls in the world
devil.gif
(Word to the Asian females appreciation thread). If anyone's ever coming up here, holla at ya boy and I can hook you up with some trees
wink.gif

A bunch of my friends go to Kwantlen 
laugh.gif
In fact, I know a few guys on their basketball team. Might've even been playing there if I didn't go to UBC.

But yeah, Vancouver is awesome... Can't go wrong with having the best
pimp.gif
and some of the best Asian girls in the world
devil.gif
(Word to the Asian females appreciation thread). If anyone's ever coming up here, holla at ya boy and I can hook you up with some trees
wink.gif

^Fog, if anyone is coming up from Cali...They'll be hooking you up 
laugh.gif

Went to Vancouver YEARRRS back, but from what I remember...It's pretty chill, no pun, dope place.

^Fog, if anyone is coming up from Cali...They'll be hooking you up 
laugh.gif

Went to Vancouver YEARRRS back, but from what I remember...It's pretty chill, no pun, dope place.

Vancouver is second only to Tokyo in my book. Great times had at Fortune Sound, Vij's, Kingyo, Cactus Club
laugh.gif
the list goes on. Just good vibes, and that was all in bad weather.

Vancouver is second only to Tokyo in my book. Great times had at Fortune Sound, Vij's, Kingyo, Cactus Club
laugh.gif
the list goes on. Just good vibes, and that was all in bad weather.

Beautiful in the summer. Rest of the year can be gloomy for the most part though. Even if it doesn't actually rain, it looks like it's going to. Definitely some beautiful Asian girls there. And Asian food is great. Probably had the best Japanese food ive ever had when I was there.

Beautiful in the summer. Rest of the year can be gloomy for the most part though. Even if it doesn't actually rain, it looks like it's going to. Definitely some beautiful Asian girls there. And Asian food is great. Probably had the best Japanese food ive ever had when I was there.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

basically that.  just don't come during October - May.  it'll probably rain during a large portion of the time.

When the sun does come up, you can see why its so expensive to live there

kash55 wrote:

Come by drop $900 on a Stanley Cup Final ticket!

you going kash 
happy.gif

the prices are outrageous.  but i guess people are willing to pay for it

Originally Posted by dimsum1

basically that.  just don't come during October - May.  it'll probably rain during a large portion of the time.

When the sun does come up, you can see why its so expensive to live there

kash55 wrote:

Come by drop $900 on a Stanley Cup Final ticket!

you going kash 
happy.gif

the prices are outrageous.  but i guess people are willing to pay for it

Back
Top Bottom