How is Verizon FiOS? Thinking about making the switch....

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Verizon just droped samsung 4g lte hotspot wonder how it compares against fios speeds

Is it possible that 4g lte be faster than fios?
I'm no expert but on my Fios, based on the Speedtest.net, I am consistently hitting 45-48mbps on download and upload. 

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Verizon just droped samsung 4g lte hotspot wonder how it compares against fios speeds

Is it possible that 4g lte be faster than fios?
I'm no expert but on my Fios, based on the Speedtest.net, I am consistently hitting 45-48mbps on download and upload. 

I've been using Fios for the past 2 years, I'll never use another carrier.

It is a pain to look up channels, I mostly remember the 899 for hbo and scan up and down from there. Or I use my favorites list.

smh @ me for not knowing where MTV HD was for a year and a half.

I've been using Fios for the past 2 years, I'll never use another carrier.

It is a pain to look up channels, I mostly remember the 899 for hbo and scan up and down from there. Or I use my favorites list.

smh @ me for not knowing where MTV HD was for a year and a half.

I don't think it is that hard to look up channels, I saved all the HD channels in 1 favorites button and just scroll from there.

I don't think it is that hard to look up channels, I saved all the HD channels in 1 favorites button and just scroll from there.

I have FiOS and I think it's awesome. Rare times where I'll see a bad signal with the TV and the internet speeds are fast.

I wished we could stream TV on other devices though like an iPad/iPhone...like what Time Warner is doing.

I have FiOS and I think it's awesome. Rare times where I'll see a bad signal with the TV and the internet speeds are fast.

I wished we could stream TV on other devices though like an iPad/iPhone...like what Time Warner is doing.

I've been thinking about making the switch from TWC to FiOS. I would need 3 HD boxes, phone and internet, that would come out to ~$150/month?

Also, a little off topic but one of the reasons I want to switch is because my internet is slow as %@$% in my room. My modem/router is installed all the way in the front of the house and my room is in the back so the signal gets laggy when I surf the web and play PS3 online. Anything I can do to get a better signal? If I switch to FiOS can I have them install the internet in my room so I can get super fast speeds?

I've been thinking about making the switch from TWC to FiOS. I would need 3 HD boxes, phone and internet, that would come out to ~$150/month?

Also, a little off topic but one of the reasons I want to switch is because my internet is slow as %@$% in my room. My modem/router is installed all the way in the front of the house and my room is in the back so the signal gets laggy when I surf the web and play PS3 online. Anything I can do to get a better signal? If I switch to FiOS can I have them install the internet in my room so I can get super fast speeds?

suck with pos dsl until 4/23
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

suck with pos dsl until 4/23
frown.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

mom was mad as hell when they drilled the hole in the front & had to drag the
sick.gif
wiring from the front to the back but now i can watch *%!+ in HD to #*$# it
smokin.gif