How is your relationship with your siblings

I'm the youngest of 3 and they're 8 and 12 years older, so it's difficult to have a relationship as equals when I was always the younger brother.

The oldest was out of the house when I was only 6/7 and even now that I'm an adult he moved to Colorado and I don't get to see him that often. So we talk every few weeks but I can definitely see how we can drift apart over the years since we're so far away. Not seeing them often or living nearby certainly plays a huge factor, hopefully that doesn't happen

I'm closer with the other one, who is 8 years older, he never moved away so I see him whenever I go back home, plus he didn't leave home for college so we grew up together a lot more.

I definitely appreciate them being older than me at times, their age helps gives me knowledge and perspective on certain things that might be beyond my age. But the negatives definitely outweigh the positives since I was always the "little brother" for so long. And now that the oldest moved away, it'll be harder to have a solid relationship as equals and friends, instead of the big and little brother.

I'm the middle child between two sisters. Growing up, we'd always fight. Now that we're more mature, we get along really well. Love them.

wow...

i dont really talk talk to my siblings. we are all different people. different lives. we dont connect, always fight.

but i got my people so im good

She is my best friend even though I live in another country we talk all the time.. .I literally just found out shes a NTer

I got an older bro of three years. He's a cool dude is mad sensitive. For example, I used the the famous Shannon Brown block reaction gif on his facebook when

some Laker fan playfully sonned him (he's a Jazz fan). I gotta text the next morning saying he's gonna beat the F'ing S out of me LOL.

well my sisters lives 40 mins away and has started a family, she visits every weekend and stays at our house
shes 8 years older than me, we talk but if i was in the car with her it be awkward
laugh.gif

my brother is 4 years older than me and he cool.  He still lives at home, and we share hobbies such as hunting and off-roading, so we good..can get awkward though

were cool enough that we can call one another asking for some help or getting a ride if hes has too much to drink
laugh.gif

I hate my sister and i dont even claim her

she is dirty , a lame , and double crossed me my whole life .

I love my brother who lives in NY he is 35 he has a diff mom , me and him grew up tuff so we can understand each other pretty well .

My sister a year and a day older then me
we pretty close. I haven't spoken to her for like 2 weeks though because of something stupid

All three of my brothers live like 10 Minutes away from me.

I haven't seen them since Christmas.

We're cool we just don't hang out

They're great, I got 2 younger siblings and I love them

Closer to my brother than my sister but they're both awesome

My brother is 30...I'm 21.
We where VERY close when we where younger.Like when he was in HS and I was in Elementary.Now,not so much.We on different pages.He so arrogant now.The only time we talk is if he calls and thats IF I answer

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I hate my sister and i dont even claim her

she is dirty , a lame , and double crossed me my whole life .
pics? hurry up im tryna smash by this weekend

with my older sister i dont really talk to her, she knows NOTHING of my private life.

Little sister- she knows the broads i be @%#%#%# with and I talk to her about more stuff.

little brother - we just talk about tv shows, video games, and wrestling

youngest brother- sports and talk %%@! to each other every day.

I'm in the middle.
My wonderful relationship with my younger sister is the opposite of my relationship with my older brother.

i hate my lil brother. never knew/been cool w/ my siblings on my pops side. but my 2 older brother on my moms side are my guys
pimp.gif

i love my older sister, shes only a year older... sometimes i swear we're like twins cause we think alike alot... we share alot of beliefs, likes/dislikes... thats my dude.
she can be a #%#%+ sometimes tho... like serious mood swings... but i love her... i hope our relationship stays close after we both move out...
my lil sis is super cool, 9 years difference but we share the Lakers, and some music, i love her.
i think sibling relationships have alot to do with the parenting you guys receive... i wish i was closer to my cousins tho... my homies are closer to me than them

I get along great with my sister, she's pretty much my best friend. When we were younger we couldn't stand each other and always argued but now that were older all that's gone.

damn how can some of you "hate" a sibling, things happen but we get over it

Love my bro and sisters oldest sis is 35 now bro is 32 older sis is 27 im 26 lil sister is 16

we are cool as hell bro is in Afghanistan right now tho =( but i wear dog tags he

brought me from Iraq every day to remind me of him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by Henri2310

I love my brother. Best friend I have. We are only 11 months apart and couldn't imagine life without him.
For obvious reasons, siblings who are closer in age are typically "closer-knit"

I'm 20 and my brother is 10 and the age difference is just too great. Live in the same house and everything but kinda wish we were closer
frown.gif
Like this with my little sis, Im almost 25, and shes 13. I she lives with mom, I dont. Summer is always family time for me

gotta brother 2 years older than me. live in the same house dont talk at all. no greetings no nothing.

Back
Top Bottom