How legitimate is flight club ny

I am not new to the shoe game by any means , & though this may come off as a stupid question to most . I always assumed fcny was 100% Legit without any worries until a friend bought the recent release bc3’s off the site & tried to get them l/c’d here & failed to get much help

After doing research and seeing how flight club has had a few slip ups , I am asking genuinely they are legitimate & if it’s true that from time to time a few fakes slip by without anyone noticing . I know it is part consignment so people could be bringing in pairs that aren’t being carefully authorized .

Flight club is legit. As far as fakes slipping through, speculation and opinions to me. They are a real store, but pricey.

It is Fact that fakes have gotten by FC, however those were RARE occasions. Those BC3s were mass produced in multiple factories, Legit pairs will have inconsistencies from pair to pair.
99% of the time people don't get help here is because the pix either just plain suck or there are not enough images to determine.

It is Fact that fakes have gotten by FC, however those were RARE occasions. Those BC3s were mass produced in multiple factories, Legit pairs will have inconsistencies from pair to pair.
99% of the time people don't get help here is because the pix either just plain suck or there are not enough images to determine.
Or they simply aren't sure. And don't want to lead they person the wrong way.

I posted a thread with my friends bc3’s

This is the thread I posted , Incase you wanna check it out : https://niketalk.com/threads/bc3-l-c-for-a-friend.670369/

i replied back. But what makes him feel it was fake? not getting enough replies? the shoes posted are legit

Back
Top Bottom