How Limited # scarce were the CDP? Did each months differ, how will the 11/12 compare?

this pack wont be made in more limited numbers i believe
but the hype and demand for these is far more than any other package making them SELL OUT

each pack was basically in the same amount...worked at a big volume store (one of the biggest in the country) and noticed that jb started with the 13s and 10sto test the waters and sent a pretty good size run...then after a while (2s 21s, 6s 17s, 7s 16s, 9s 14s) either jb was trying to keep the amount low for theexclusivity and cut the runs in half or the knew the pack wasnt selling well and cut the runs...we started to get more after the 4s and 5s sold fairlywell...usually only small sizes or triples of sizes would sit...

stop making posts like this raising the hype. they will have the same availability as all the other packs which is pretty sufficient but will probably just bethe most sought after pack

i don't think it has much to do with production numbers, but rather with consumer demand.

the more avaliable packs were easier to obtain because nobody wanted to buy them, not because more of those packs were produced.

I can't wait until the day after X-mas
pimp.gif

So much hype!

theres are going to be like the military iv release in '06. theres going to be plenty of them for eveyrone

yet another 11/12 thread! every man and his dogs gonna have em. dont compare the pack to the dmp in any way!

australia are getting more of this pack than all of the others

we didn't even get a local release for the xx1/2 and xx2/1 packs

Originally Posted by themoy

ya well my spot got the '09 gatorade 6s already. they are HOT
roll.gif
Right. my spot has the infrareds for 10 and space jams for11.

I swear new NTers on the JB forum just keep ruining what was once a great forum. Some of you are just thirsty for attention. Y'all should be ashamed......

And btw, who the fk cares how limited the CDPs are. Most of them are trash anyways.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

the productions numbers got lower with every pack that came out. nike.com and swoosh have the same inventory as far as what gets purchased and thats why the CDP is no longer available on swoosh for a discount. so the 11/12 pack will not be scarce but due to the anticipation as well as the production numbers, expect for there to be less in a particular size.
Actually Nike Stopped giving discounts on Swoosh on CDPs, was due to Employee's Abusing the Discount Policy so Nike decided to get rid of itcompletely for all Employees on Swoosh. All CDPs were Marked Down on Swoosh up until the 6/17 CDP.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i still want a 4/19 pack. Are those still available?

Don't pm me.

These are still available in Philly amongst many other older packs

I heard the same thing about this pack will be made more widely available. One of my local FTL who has never received any of the packs will be getting thisone. So i am convinced that this pack will be pretty easy to get your hands on

riiiiight. so no one camp out, stay up all nite hittin "refresh" or rushin to the stores to wait in line 2 hours before they open on this one,huh?

These will be everywere, in great numbers I assume. I just need a half pack!

(For the XII's)

They need to change the 6 month rule to 1 year(unless it is a store or website).

And suspend the person who started the thread for 30 days.........

NT is not the same anymore.

i dont think jordan brand is dumb they know these are classic n in extreme high demand so i would assume they will produce alot more then they usually dowith past cdp,,

Back
Top Bottom