How long before Monay May gets robbed?......Peep this vid.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Mebo03

you guys realize that was posted by the WWE? that wasnt his money that was vince mcmahons money. Trying to promote some pay per view thing

He let it "rain" on mtv cribs few months ago I'm sure thats his money.

yeah wwe did pay him $20 mil. they prolly wrote a $19 million dollar check and gave him a mil in cash.

if i had that it would be invested no ifs ands or buts about it

Ok, if the man is worth 150mil+ don't you think he already has a significant amount invested?

Ain't nothing like cash money considering the economy right now.. And even USD ain't special at all.

If I was him I would have a fort of gold bars chillin 20 feet below the crib.

yo i havent watched wwe in a good minute, but whos supposed to be payin him the 20 mill?
WWE? or gettin it elsewhere? I really dont think its 20 mill for real.... and its just some number they put out

but in any case I am upset, how is this dude my size guapin off like that? like what the hell he not really no brolic cat, like damn
but I am definitely not mad at him though... just mad i aint seein that $$ when a man my size is...

supposedly he has perfected the jab-cross combo and has it down to a science, that's why he is such a beast....at least that's what I was told.

you think iron mike in his prime had more dough than mayweather?

look up his workout videos on youtube and ull see why he's paid... dude had been boxin since he was damn 3... and he's faster than whatever the hell isfast...

yo throwback1718 i'm sure if you could box like mayweather you'd see that kinda dough too, don't let it get you down...

on another note, floyd mayweather is mad entertaining.. gettin into wrestling is perfect for him

Originally Posted by 18th letter

supposedly he has perfected the jab-cross combo and has it down to a science, that's why he is such a beast....at least that's what I was told.

you think iron mike in his prime had more dough than mayweather?

He earned alot more....but he possessed ALOT less.

After parting ways with Don King...Mike was going around asking other promoters and managers if it was normal for a promoter to take 70% of your eanings
laugh.gif
tired.gif

mayweather is one of the few people who leaves the small denominations at home.

it's his hard earned money and i could care less what another man does with his money.

floyd is good friends with 50 cent and i'm sure 50 introduced him to some people who can help guard his money.

Back
Top Bottom