How long did it take you to "get used" to wearing contacts? *Paging KDwallace*

First time putting them on and taking themoff took me 10 minutes per eye. I'm used to it now though. I'd suggest getting the dailies for all the hasslethey save you. They can sometimes fall out if they're dry and you're hard ball or running.

They're weird at first because you gotta be touching your eye and everything, but you'll get used to it in no time.

I don't know how some of you guys can keep them in for months without taking them out. Mine get so dry if I sleep with them once and I got those acuvuehydroclear ones

The first time at the office it took what seemed like forever to get them in, but in reality probably 30-45 minutes of doing it a few times.

To get completely comfortable with putting them in probably took me a few weeks. I don't like the way they feel towards the end of the day, and my visionisn't horrible (-1.5 prescription), so I only wear them occasionally.

It doesnt take me not even a minute to put mines on. Make sure you clean them with the solution and dont have them on all day and dont sleep with them cause itmakes your vision worst than what it already it is. I think its better to get glasses or just get surgery.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

About a week or two tops. It was fairly easy to learn how to put them on. They usually wait until you can do it on your own to prescribe them (bout 5 minutes).

yup exactly how it was for me

putting them in was my biggest trouble. that didnt take long for me to get used to.

at first your eyes will water and sting but after a couple wears, you'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom