How long did it take you to realize he/she was crazy?

Some of ya'll have really been through it. Im not even surprised, if you've been dating or getting into relationships for any amount of time its almost guaranteed you're going to have stories.

When I think about it they were never really crazy though I called them that. Trust issues, woman logic, lack of the proper respect due on my part can be a potent mix.

It ain't about them it's about you OP. I'm a little off so who am I to judge.

Sound perspectives.

Trying to embed this but Chrome isn't helping.

For me tho, it took about two years. Should've added up all the signs earlier.

Last edited:
I told my girl something funny I found on NT (I know, I ****** up) and she went and did her own investigation online and we went on a break over some of my posts... there were signs before that but I was blind.

She made me cut off my female best friend at the time who lived in FLA (peep my location) cause she thought we had something going on.

She had a problem with giving head........ that should have been it right there.

She was mad at me cause my mom gave me the money to get Doernbecher 3s a few years back for Xmas, cause I was unemployed and I knew I couldn't get her much.

She claimed I used a family members wake as an excuse to go hang out when she was the one that ended up going out and not coming home that night and didnt come to the wake because she said her mom wanted her home for dinner. (that was the last straw for me)

It was a long 2.5 year life draining relationship for me... too many problems with this chick (yes she was Puerto Rican and had daddy issues)

I ultimately broke up with her... come to find she turned Lesbian after our break up.
'

i see you baby... you sound just like my homie...

I'm super crazy :/
Held dudes by the neck against a wall or two..that's as extreme as I've gotten though.
I only did it because he was trying to exit a conversation.

I wasn't done talking though :smh:

I love a crazy chick...damn I still communicate with all the ones I dated that were.
Grown woman that come to tears really easy is my red flag.

There are signs ignored by men and women left and right. The desire of yambs and to be wanted blind a lot of people for various reasons.

You must like them feminine dudes... :smh:

That would be the general assumption, I suppose.
But he was slightly effeminate (by my standards), so yes he did let me walk all over him and I hated that. I had to learn how to respect him.

I don't like nor do I prefer "soft" men. Makes me sick.

I'm super crazy :/
Held dudes by the neck against a wall or two..that's as extreme as I've gotten though.
I only did it because he was trying to exit a conversation.

I wasn't done talking though :smh:

It moved.

Some of ya'll have really been through it. Im not even surprised, if you've been dating or getting into relationships for any amount of time its almost guaranteed you're going to have stories.

Sound perspectives.
**** ain't pretty yo! But at the same time it's glorious when things fall into place. You've got to coach each other to were you learn each other's triggers. Sometimes we act on juvenile thoughts and press that red button but if you truly love that woman, you'll refrain from it and find other avenues that'll actually bring you you guys closer.
When she understands that your a NUTT and you know how to cope with your demons, she'll respect that **** and stand by your side no matter what
I See your avy playboi.....:smokin

Have a friend who's girl used to drop her kids off randomly at our apartment way back, along with her and her sister breaking into his car to get an iPod. Have a cousin whose ex threw bleach on all his clothes and cut up his bed, and set his car on fire in his driveway while he was moving on with another woman. I knew both of these chicks were crazy the minute I first met them, yet both my cousin and friend were in denial for more than 3 years about them being crazy.

Last edited:
I knew she was crazy when she locked me in her bathroom till I agreed to talk about our problems.

I knew she was crazy when she wouldn't let me leave ...locked a tight grip on my left leg and allowed herself to be dragged down a flight of stairs.

I knew she was crazy when she stabbed me with a pair of scissors in front of my grandma.

I knew she was crazy when she said I needed to pay her back for the B-Day gifts she got for my son. Yea..ok b****h. :rolleyes

I knew she was crazy when she stood on top of the new chicks car  with a blade and waited on her to come outside.

I really knew she was crazy the way she cried when we smashed and left that soaked spot on the mattress. #CrazyYambs

(This girl was mexican and black).

If this didn't happen on the same day, then you obvioulsy didn't know she was crazy

When she starts mentioning things I didn't tell her about.

Explain? Was she stalking or something?

When she told me she sees astro spiders and how her tartat cards tells her what to do what I should do, also when she tells me to play fantasy games I'm her naughty grandpa and she the quit depressed granddaughter

Go on.......................................................................................

View media item 1162398

Then i guess I'm the realest ***** alive then lol

:rofl: Word

Met a guy who likes that ish.
He was munching on the NaNa when he said "I'm your bxtch" and continued to slobber all over it.

My kitty was happy.

var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: "cbh9pwTqanoC4",w: 500, h: 360});var g = document.createElement("script"); g.type = "text/javascript"; g.async = true;g.src = ("https:" == document.location.protocol ? "https://" : "http://") + "giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);

http://media3.giphy.com/media/cbh9pwTqanoC4/giphy.gif

This being the crazy ex thread, I read drop the kids off as taking dumps.

:smokin

Last edited:
When she steals money from you and she gets mad at the fact your mad 
sick.gif

when she tells you about the **** she use to do to her ex's and your just like.....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom