How Long Have You Been On NT?

Introduced in either 7th or 8th grade (31 now) and lurked for a while.
All of this but it was either 6th or 7th. I stayed in the Jordan brand section for a few years tho lurking. I was like the only ***** in middle school with the internet back then so I would print out pics of upcoming releases and show people at school what I was copping next.

B94375CA-3EBD-4F3F-A4E7-EABA512B6B04.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Since the EZBoard days. Circa 03/04.?

But on a more serious note, why do you capitalize every first letter of every word.? :nerd:

I joined in 2009 and posted pretty consistently for a while. I took a break and then came back in 2016.

Coming up on 6 months - this covid has time flying

Bought the account on eBay from some dude

Started lurking in ‘04, stumbled upon the JB forum trying to find designs of what the AJ XX would look like. Somebody came up with a design that had an ace of spades design that was in homage to MJ’s gambling vice. It was pretty clever actually.

Officially joined in ‘07. Never had a different SN. Never been banned.

I hope the true OGs get the 1 2 3 4 5 reference that was mentioned :lol:

Seems like a typical story, found NT through Shoetrends in 2000 (looking for Uptempo 95 retros). I lurked all the time but was a bit intimidated to get an account (registering seemed daunting and I wasn't East Coast or West Coast). It was always General for me too, from the jump.

2005/6 is my born day. I gravitated to uptowns.net first n posted on there mostly until 2008/9. What can I say? 🤷🏽‍♂️ I love da ratchets. But came home after i found the general thread on NT. :nthat:

I started lurking in summer of 2003 thanks to Complex magazine mentioning NT. I joined about a year later.

I loved sneakers through most of the 1990's but I didn't know that other people cared to collect them and know about their history. I thought I was the only one, I'm glad I found this community.

Back
Top Bottom