How Long Have You Been On NT?

b2550c773dc535a085e0d83170af7050.jpg

This is what brought me here. Took me forever to get the url correct. Shout out to ekin702 ekin702 if you're still around. Posts were always :emoji_fire:

Thank you Barrebaby! Glad to still feel appreciated after all these years lol

NT member since day one...I'm forever lurking though hahaha

NT FOR LIFE!

BRB =)

lurking since late 99 or early 2000. found out about NT through hoopstv.com. or maybe it was the other way around. loved that hoopstv.com tshirt they gave out for free when i signed up.

1619533531218.png

been lurking since the XVII's dropped...lmao damn I was in 8th grade. So that was 2002....

Didnt make an account till 2013.

Learned so much here. Definitely appreciate this place.

Almost 15 years

Forgot which thread got me to pull the trigger, but I am sure it was one of the many roast threads we used to have around here. Remember the summer of Trucking, Henzo, Purple Face, OG to name a few. Shame no more Dirtylicious or ANT around these parts anymore.

“It’s been a lot of years.....a lot of years.”

-Fred G. Sanford

Think I hopped on when I was a sophomore in college in 06. Asked my cousin about a release date for some Jordans and he sent me a link to this place. Used to post in the what did you wear today Jordan edition thread.

edit: lurked up to a year before signing up

Last edited:
Joined 2008, lurked for about 3 years prior. Then I discovered the general forum, ALL THE WAY IN!!

Fall of 03

I used to give **** to my brother when he was posting on wrestling message boards thinking it was one of the dumbest ideas ever. Now I pretty much camp on a few different boards every day.

2001 for the black and red XI made me join. the days when spending $500 on a pair of shoes was UNHEARD of. only place to cop shoes like that was here or ebay.

my boy Aznguycz put me on to NT back in the computer lab days. jesusshuttlesworth34 always reppin too.

theres a couple OG heads from woodbridge VA still on here.

im so glad my screen name carried over. never changed my avy pic either.

never had a bad deal.and now i know as much about the fake market as nike’s lawyers. if not more lol. never thought i would have to educate myself on them. hata takashi days lol.

Last edited:
Been lurking ever since 10th grade in 03ish. Joined in 07. I stayed in the Jordan section for years before coming to General.

Learned and continue to learn so much from this place. Even had a few NTers look out offline. Not going anywhere.

Everytime I searched something shoe related, Google led me here. I was like "I don't want to have to dig through posts to find the shoes". Little did I know that all the shoe info was in those posts.

Back
Top Bottom