How long have you been waring J's? lets see your oldest J

iremember having OG concord 11's as a kid,and before that my mom bought me some of the latest jordans before that. wish i still atleast kept one of them,
smh.gif

Been rocking jays for a few years now. Here are my super icy og concords XI and my Bordeaux VII. Enjoy

Originally Posted by intrikal

Been rocking jays for a few years now. Here are my super icy og concords XI and my Bordeaux VII. Enjoy
This guy's coming in strong... icy BLUE tinted Concords and a crisp, clean OG Bordeaux... keep it up
happy.gif

my first pair was back in 1990.....the cdp cw of the 5's.......but the oldest pairs i have in my collection are

dont mind the dubz

*bonus* og 7's and og 8's

Just started this summer actually, my first pair's were the VI/XVII CDP. Was able to find them for retail, I copped them and haven't looked back since.J's are the majority of what I buy now...

My first pair was the og black toe XIV, my moms pre ordered them for me from footlocker when I was a senior in high school. My oldest pair is the white/redxii's

my 1st pair was the XI lows and i wore these through my final year of high school.

i was in the school team and pretty much trained 3-4 days a week. school colours are white and sky blue so these matched uniforms perfectly.

after a while i started wearing them outdoor which i really regretted as it really killed the outsole. they are still around but not wearable anymore

http://
n505700213_5511882_3682.jpg

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^ white and red 12's??? "cherries"??? really?

im sorry i call them the cherry xii? and you had to comment, really?

anyways my first pair i believe were the white/midnight xvi in high school

Couldn't buy Jordans as a kid, parents thought they were wayyyy to much. I got my first pair when i was 16. Navy/Flint XIII back in 98 or 99. I remembergetting them from my boy who didn't even like Jordans, but his mom bought them for him. Probably the easiest purchase ever made.
laugh.gif

Been wearing them since I was about 3 months (so about 17 years), been collecting since I my freshman year in highschool

First pair check the avy
pimp.gif
Aquas if you cant see

OG oly 7s,

Still remain my favorite J to this day

Great post BTW

Wish i was at my folks house to post pics

1st pair of jays were OG bred 1s in '86 (1st grade)
pimp.gif

oldest pic i can find tho is from '92, og bordeauxs...

23sdl69.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pimp.gif

23sdl69.jpg

/thread

CHARM killed it in the ever-present "ZULU KING OG CHAIR IN THE CLUB" wit the OG Spurs get-up and Bordeaux... dam I'm impressed (no karamo) i canonly imagine how it goes now
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pimp.gif

23sdl69.jpg

that's a fresh pic...takes me back to when I had the og raptors and a raiders starter jacket

1st pr of Js were fire red 3s back in 88 but I outgrew them quick and gave them to my brother

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^ white and red 12's??? "cherries"??? really?

im sorry i call them the cherry xii? and you had to comment, really?

anyways my first pair i believe were the white/midnight xvi in high school

i was asking, not commenting davey. cant u see the question marks???

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Back
Top Bottom