How long have you gone without smashing... vol. It's been a while!

I've been on a drought for about two hours now...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by icyhotpatch

haha so I smashed most recently in this thread huh

nope. remember? i porked two of em yesterday. But niether one of them looked as good as yours.
grin.gif

whoops my bad. props to ya man. two different girls in one day!? golly!

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

my fiance got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal stale with her sex drive after i proposed ... #$*$$ better get on her @!++ cuz i dont need any papers to take her ring off while shes sleeping ...

indifferent.gif

Fam you good???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

2 months
smh.gif
... most irritatin 2 months of my life... me and my ex broke up then... and we was together for 4 year... so im cold turkey from havin sex like every day.... i think im goin through withdrawl lol

keep playing street fight
laugh.gif

about a yr
laugh.gif
i am now... it was really bad for the past month cuz mylive subscription ran out.... i just bought another month like last week
laugh.gif

Men...this thread and the "embarrassing sexual encounters" thread got me feeling
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm trying to be good focused dude but every time i come on NT, there's always a thread about sex and dudes straigh hammin' it up about theirsexploits...

It gets real hard trying to focus when you know chicks that would take the pipe, and every time you walk around campus, there's nothing but scantly cladbreezy's bearing it all in the nice weather...

smh.gif
smh.gif

I was majorly slumpin in after I lost my V card and messed up some chances in that time window so I ended up going like a year and a half
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

After that though I never looked back. Just this month I came off of a drought that lasted about 2 or 2.5 months and I was starting to lose my mind
grin.gif

Those novarings or whatever are funny, once I was smashing and I pulled it out of her on accident. I was real surprised when I saw that sitting on mybedsheets.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

It gets real hard trying to focus when you know chicks that would take the pipe, and every time you walk around campus, there's nothing but scantly clad breezy's bearing it all in the nice weather...

smh.gif
smh.gif
Exactly, that's why I can't even go 2 months without it. When I get around that 2 month mark, my **%$ starts doing the thinking forme.
laugh.gif

Oct 30 2007 was my last encounter
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
. Yeah 2007. I did mess around with this chick a few weeks ago (3rd base) but only she got herenjoyment
mad.gif

I was in the vibe to go out tonight and one dude never replied and this other chick hit me with "gtg i'll ttyl" 40 min after I sent her an IM.
tired.gif
Roommate doesn't go out either so I'm stuck at home.
frown.gif
Looks like my sad streak won't end anytime soon.

worst sex in my life,was 2 days ago....just damn pitiful.
And to the question,i think 4 months?,probably.

Prob 6 months but this was when i was a young teen just starting but since i been adult no longer than a month and im 34

Been a month and a half for me. Could go another month word to Martin

The gym quenches all my needs bro

Back
Top Bottom