How many Cows have you Eaten?

I think after twenty five years of pretty solid steak eating, im up to maybe 2 cows.
But i really have no idea - keep in mind i think an average cow weighs like 4000lbs
does anyone have any idea roughly how many steaks one cow produces?
plus hot dogs, and suasages and other beef products?

so for me i figure ive eaten roughly 2 cows
thats like 8000 16 Oz steaks
embarassed.gif

hmm, and when i put it that way 2 cows sounds like a lot

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Wait nevermind .

I haven't eaten a cow . Maybe 5 pounds of him .

yeah.
what i mean is,
if you piled up all the beef that you've eaten in your life, how many cows could you put back together haha

In my life time, I've probably had 15 burgers at the most. Never had a steak. Ate beef they mistakenly put in my burrito at Taco Bell about 5 times... Addit up.

at least 6 or 7 cows, cause summer BBQ's and weddings, and filipino debut's, and mcdonalds, and burger king, and dairy queen, and steaks, and sloppyjoe's, and hot dogs, and...and...and...x 21 years of life = about 6 or 7 cows

I think the average weight of a cow is like half of that fam...maybe even less. But I think I've eaten about 10 cows.

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

at least 6 or 7 cows, cause summer BBQ's and weddings, and filipino debut's, and mcdonalds, and burger king, and dairy queen, and steaks, and sloppy joe's, and hot dogs, and...and...and...x 21 years of life = about 6 or 7 cows

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I think the average weight of a cow is like half of that fam...maybe even less. But I think I've eaten about 10 cows.
^
ya you could be right
i dont really know
i did about 3 seconds of google research before this post

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

I think after twenty five years of pretty solid steak eating, im up to maybe 2 cows.
But i really have no idea - keep in mind i think an average cow weighs like 4000lbs
does anyone have any idea roughly how many steaks one cow produces?
plus hot dogs, and suasages and other beef products?

so for me i figure ive eaten roughly 2 cows
thats like 8000 16 Oz steaks
embarassed.gif

hmm, and when i put it that way 2 cows sounds like a lot

you are acting like a cow is pure edible meat.

im sure there is not much more than a few hundred pounds of quality meat on each cow.

i also dont know where you came up with 4000 pounds.

regardless, i dont like thinking about the animals slaughtered for my meals.

dunno im having red meat tonight lol...i cant control what mom cooks....when i grow up im not gonna eat it

Almost zero, I became a vegetarian when I was around 5 or 6. But I still remember KFC
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom