How many crashes have you been involved in?...Vol. my 1st :(

So with so many people on NT someone has to be involved in some sort of accident...

Yesterday some lady pulled out in front of me trying to make a left turn across 4 lanes of traffic
indifferent.gif
I was going about 30 so now i have a *+*#%@ up car sitting in anaheimwhile i'm waiting for her insurance to hopefully tow it down here to SD tomorrow
indifferent.gif
damn but the most important thing is nobody was hurt i'm so happy forthat...

2 one time was my fault. the other time a dude decided to come to a complete stop on the freeway a half mile before the traffic slowed down and i rear endedhim. he never called the cops and nothing happened to my car at all but his bumper fell off. i took him to the atm and threw him 2 bills and ignored hisphone calls cause he never called the cops to the scene.
laugh.gif

One.

Totaled my four month old car. Wasn't really my fault, took my eyes off the road for a split second and boom... next thing I knew, rolled and totaled.

1. I was in the 2nd turing lane just about to go on the freeway. the light is green have decent space between the car in front of me. i start to speed up as imgoing on the freeway, but this stupid girl next to me decides to switch at the last second, I slam on my brakes and tap her car in the back. I was heated
mad.gif

3 before the age of 21. One was on the Bay Bridge too, man I'm lucky to be alive. Haven't had an accident in 6 years though.

1-someone backed into my mothers car as she was driving through a parking lot and t-boned the rear driver side door.
2-someone backed into me in a pick up area and broke my driverside turn light and dented my front bumper.
3-I took off at a traffic light faster than the person ahead of me and rear ended him. No damage to either car.
4-My friend and I was driving over an icy pass and he lost control and he spun out and skid over the side of the road. No damage.
5-I got t-boned by someone as I was trying to get into a turning lane. She wanted to also get in the turning lane but didn't bother to look behind her tosee if anyone else was doing the same thing. Major damage to the side of the vehicle but it was a rental and I was on a business trip, so no cost to me.
6- I rear ended a guy at a traffic light as I was looking down at my GPS. I thought the light was grren and everyone was going but when I looked up, everyonewas stopped. I could not break in time. No damage to the car I was driving but I damaged the bumper and door to the mini van I hit. I was in a rental rentaland I was on a business trip, so no cost to me again.
7-I flipped my truck onto it's side after taking a dirt road too fast. I fishtailed and went sideways before hitting a bump and flipping it on it'sside. Front fender, rear driver side passenger door and side of bed damaged.
8-Rear ended a car backing out of a parking space. He was in a no parking zone but I didn't see him and I hit his driver side door.

One, light was yellow dude ahead of me was speeding up and the LAST second he decides to slam on the breaks. Luckily I was already slowling down so no damageto either car.

once on my way to school. sped up to make the yellow only to get to the red on the next block. fast brake but icy road and bad abs caused me to rear end as550. my bumper dented, hood a little bent, and right headlight popped out with a broken mounting tab. s550 was flawless. luckily, dude let me go cause he hadno damage.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

One.

Totaled my four month old car. Wasn't really my fault, took my eyes off the road for a split second and boom... next thing I knew, rolled and totaled.

alien.gif
That is your fault.

just the one worth mentioning. Rolled three times, Flung out the drivers door after the first roll it continued along the street with me left stood in theroad. I was lucky just a small cut to the head/scratches/bruises.

I thought about making a thread like this since an Nter gets into an accident every other week. As for myself, I've been in one and I don't want to bein any more....

Dropping off my brother at a school bus stop in the morning. The school bus was behind me but in the lane next to mine cuz he was waiting on my spot, I pulledout and a Tahoe drives around on the school bus' left side and we collided cuz he was impatient...
fa615a4acc67736398c1f7258eb386b775e5f03.jpg

01515844c6677f6a35cfe3b645af78559d05768.jpg

351353c54a17c48d68667df26d69fdb81050276.jpg

39935c084cb2c65f6c3175df63fb988df87f4a3.jpg

This whole process is such a pain in the @!$
indifferent.gif
her insurancecompany is slaaaaackin right now i need a damn car...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom