How many different Jordans do you wear regularly

In other words, how many do you currently cycle through. I'm about to start wearing Jordans again with regularity. I'm buying up as many as I can andcycle through them regularly. I'm thinking maybe 10 pairs at least. Right now, though, I only have 6, and I plan on keeping most of those DS. I'm justgonna buy a ton of second hand Jordans and wear them. It'll be high school all over again.
laugh.gif

i think this would be better in the sneaker showcase forum they always have post like this over there but, as for me i only wear jordans

No lie, jordans is all I wear 365 days of the year, I don't have nothing else, its just nothing else intrest me and winter, I just wear some older retrosor beat up jays so I csn say I wear them regulary.
smile.gif

I rotate out about 40-45 pairs that I wear with any regularity. I clean them up after each wear, too. I work too hard for my money not to take care of them --even though I have multiples of them all.

I would say about 12-15 pairs. I also wear nothing but Jordans. I have a few beat up pairs of team Js I wear in bad weather. I also clean them after everywear.

Only Jordans I wear on a weekly basis are my oly 7s. The rest just look too good when they're crispy....with Air Force 1s and other kicks, I prefer whenthey look broken in, but it's not like that with Js. I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

As for me, I own at least 9 pairs of Jordan's, but no more than 2-3 see the light of day. Even then, I might wear a pair a week. I love Jordan's, butnever really wear them.

I have about 15 pairs in my rotation right now even though I own over 70 pairs.

My rotation consists of mostly retros the only OG's I wear are pretty much beaters

I work a professional job so I'm only wearing my J's if I go out at night and on the weekends

Here's my 08 rotation

- Retro blk/red XI
- spacejams
- white/red XV lows
- XXI white red
- XXII white/black
- retro XIV white/red
- retro XIV white/charteuse (SP?)
- retro fire red V's
- retro fire red III's
- retro VIII Aqua's
- retro VII cardinals
- OG XVI blk/red
- mars IV
- military IV
- retro XIII flints

Special exceptions this year will be made for DMP XI's, Flips, Lightning XVII lows, stealth XX's, and I'll be wearing the XX3's sometime oranother

I wear 5 each week since I'm still in school. But i clean the one i wore everyday at night. So i probably go through 15-20. Young Sneaker Lover making bigmoves.

I wear all of em',I only have a few ds pairs excluding ogs,and they're only ds cuz I haven't got to wearing them yet.

i only rock my jordans when im going out to places maibe to school..but then i just wear some blazers so i can kick around with andnot trash my js

about 40 throughout the year, and i probably going a few months in between rocking other kicks to give those a breaks

right now I cycle through white black n red 21, all white 21, white 22, black 22, white black n red 23, black/stealth 23, black 20. sometimes I'll put onthe citrus 7's or melo's 1.5 I haven't worn my white stealth n orange 8's yet don't know why. When I wear my 23's I wear one black onone foot and the white on the next. I really want a pair of the blue ones and very disappointed that I never got them.

I weal all my J's, i think its pointless to just buy pairs to keep DS, unless you got lets say two pairs cuz you love em so much that you want a new pairto wear now and the other to wear when the ones u have been wearing become beaters or something.
So in my rotation i got 21 pairs.
Shoes are meant to be worn not stored!!!

In the regular rotation probably 7-8 i have about 120 pairs, but the 7-8 pairs I wear regularly the others I rock on certain occasions. Like a friday fit. thenput them away for a while!!!

"I have about 15 pairs in my rotation right now even though I own over 70 pairs.
My rotation consists of mostly retros the only OG's I wear are pretty much beaters
I work a professional job so I'm only wearing my J's if I go out at night and on the weekends
Here's my 08 rotation
- Retro blk/red XI
- spacejams
- white/red XV lows
- XXI white red
- XXII white/black
- retro XIV white/red
- retro XIV white/charteuse (SP?)
- retro fire red V's
- retro fire red III's
- retro VIII grapes
- retro VII cardinals
- OG XVI blk/red
- mars IV
- military IV
- retro XIII flints"

WHAT THE HEll?? Did anyone else notice this guy said "retro VIII grapes?

prolly cycling about 30-40. some wait for the rain, others wait for the sun. but id say about 30-40 thru the year.

Back
Top Bottom