How many females you know now that are showing signs that they like you?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

My girl bestfriend (Ashely) just text me saying .. "Wats up.. Lindsey wit you"..... And she have my girl number.... I asked my girl did she ever get a text from (Ashely)... She said no ... Females slick
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Some would call me a flirt but I just really like talking to girls. Hanging out and getting to know honeys is fun but something different happened to me recently.
I work at this sushi spot and there's been this hella cute honey that always comes maybe once or twice a week - I always catch good vibes from her... (small talk, smiling while making eye contact, embarrassing moments)

BUUUUUT...

She stay coming through with her mom! I would have no problem approaching her if she was with her friends or by herself. I'm struggling trying to really talk to her in front of her mom *shrug* The mom is always hinting that she wants me to spit though! A couple weeks ago she asked what my name was and if I had a girlfriend, I said no and introduced myself. Most recently her mom told me that she wants to see me with her daughter. I'm sitting over here like "well damb...!"...

Spoiler [+]
No pics and brool story co

Some would call me a flirt but I just really like talking to girls. Hanging out and getting to know honeys is fun but something different happened to me recently.
I work at this sushi spot and there's been this hella cute honey that always comes maybe once or twice a week - I always catch good vibes from her... (small talk, smiling while making eye contact, embarrassing moments)

BUUUUUT...

She stay coming through with her mom! I would have no problem approaching her if she was with her friends or by herself. I'm struggling trying to really talk to her in front of her mom *shrug* The mom is always hinting that she wants me to spit though! A couple weeks ago she asked what my name was and if I had a girlfriend, I said no and introduced myself. Most recently her mom told me that she wants to see me with her daughter. I'm sitting over here like "well damb...!"...

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

zero

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg

for some reason its a drought of good lookin women in memphis now got me lookin like homie in that pic 
tired.gif
Not even a drought here fam. Lots of beautiful wimminz. I just look like homie in that pic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

zero

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg

for some reason its a drought of good lookin women in memphis now got me lookin like homie in that pic 
tired.gif
Not even a drought here fam. Lots of beautiful wimminz. I just look like homie in that pic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

BUUUUUT...

Spoiler [+]
do it now, and you won't regret it later

one of the worst feelings when dealing with a girl you want to get to know is wondering "what if?"

do that man and find an answer, and even if she says "i have a boyfriend, or whatever" that DOESN'T mean it stops there, once you be upfront with a chick and she knows your trying to get at her.....she'll give you the "eye" everytime from that point on, cus you let her know what's up from the beginning.....she''ll never forget that.

and when things go left with her relationship or whatever, she'll throw out a obvious hint at you for you to ask her AGAIN for the 2nd time....only problem with this is, some dudes are one and done, they'll ask a girl for her number once and once only, if you shoot me down the first time, there won't be a second.

it happens to us all, get shot down once, then when the chick know we feeling them, they'll come in one day out the random or act extra funny around us after they rejected us......

women love the attention and the thought of being admired if it's the right dude....they can't help it.

get to work son, the worst she can say is NO! and when it comes to women, NO! does not mean forever, trust me.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

BUUUUUT...

Spoiler [+]
do it now, and you won't regret it later

one of the worst feelings when dealing with a girl you want to get to know is wondering "what if?"

do that man and find an answer, and even if she says "i have a boyfriend, or whatever" that DOESN'T mean it stops there, once you be upfront with a chick and she knows your trying to get at her.....she'll give you the "eye" everytime from that point on, cus you let her know what's up from the beginning.....she''ll never forget that.

and when things go left with her relationship or whatever, she'll throw out a obvious hint at you for you to ask her AGAIN for the 2nd time....only problem with this is, some dudes are one and done, they'll ask a girl for her number once and once only, if you shoot me down the first time, there won't be a second.

it happens to us all, get shot down once, then when the chick know we feeling them, they'll come in one day out the random or act extra funny around us after they rejected us......

women love the attention and the thought of being admired if it's the right dude....they can't help it.

get to work son, the worst she can say is NO! and when it comes to women, NO! does not mean forever, trust me.
smokin.gif

Dmvbatman wrote:
I feel everything you replied with. Living and learning has taught me many, many things...
It is true about, "that DOESN'T mean it stops there, once you be upfront with a chick and she knows your trying to get at her.....she'll give you the "eye" everytime from that point on, cus you let her know what's up from the beginning.....she''ll never forget that." That is usually my best approach. Why lie to myself and to everyone else by NOT spittin' or letting it known that you into a girl - waste of time. A lot of girls really do like knowing someone else cares about them even if it may not be the right time for them. Like you said, don't catch yourself sleeping on someone you care about because you never know what your future holds...

Shoot, not too long ago either I seen this girl come into the restaurant after probably a few months of me not seeing her. She used to come in pretty regularly to pick up food to go and we would chop it up about random things. I felt swagged out too because she's pretty baaaad and probably more than a couple years older than me, I'm 21. But this last time I seen her she came in with this dude... Got me thinking like iiiiight what's her situation? They sat down for a minute and while dude was in the bathroom I caught eye contact and gave her a nod and smiled. She smiled extra hard and waved back, then I walk over to say whhsuup and we talk for a quick minute. I asked her if that dude was her boyfriend and she said yeah. After that I just said ahhhw well he's a lucky guy and said bye...

I see girls everywhere I go, I just try to approach them or handle the situation the best I can. Every encounter is different - got to be sharp...

Dmvbatman wrote:
I feel everything you replied with. Living and learning has taught me many, many things...
It is true about, "that DOESN'T mean it stops there, once you be upfront with a chick and she knows your trying to get at her.....she'll give you the "eye" everytime from that point on, cus you let her know what's up from the beginning.....she''ll never forget that." That is usually my best approach. Why lie to myself and to everyone else by NOT spittin' or letting it known that you into a girl - waste of time. A lot of girls really do like knowing someone else cares about them even if it may not be the right time for them. Like you said, don't catch yourself sleeping on someone you care about because you never know what your future holds...

Shoot, not too long ago either I seen this girl come into the restaurant after probably a few months of me not seeing her. She used to come in pretty regularly to pick up food to go and we would chop it up about random things. I felt swagged out too because she's pretty baaaad and probably more than a couple years older than me, I'm 21. But this last time I seen her she came in with this dude... Got me thinking like iiiiight what's her situation? They sat down for a minute and while dude was in the bathroom I caught eye contact and gave her a nod and smiled. She smiled extra hard and waved back, then I walk over to say whhsuup and we talk for a quick minute. I asked her if that dude was her boyfriend and she said yeah. After that I just said ahhhw well he's a lucky guy and said bye...

I see girls everywhere I go, I just try to approach them or handle the situation the best I can. Every encounter is different - got to be sharp...

According to the pron videos, they all want me. Love my huge P, want me to hit it harder, and moan while suckin me off.

What can I say, I'm a ladies man. .

According to the pron videos, they all want me. Love my huge P, want me to hit it harder, and moan while suckin me off.

What can I say, I'm a ladies man. .

Had one on it.. But she like a 4/10 I'm coo.

They got these females at jamba juice that are on it but I dunno how to start %$#%. I always thought it to be rude to get at females while they working unless they make the move. I'm pretty sure they not tryna get caught up with their managers.

They got these females at jamba juice that are on it but I dunno how to start %$#%. I always thought it to be rude to get at females while they working unless they make the move. I'm pretty sure they not tryna get caught up with their managers.

One chick I work with but she just popped out a kid and is
sick.gif
she was
sick.gif
before the baby tho

She blatantly offered me some before, during and now after her pregnancy

sick.gif
she was
sick.gif
before the baby tho

A girl I know stays giving me the weirdest signs and her friends tell me she likes me, but she won't admit it herself. She so silly.

A girl I know stays giving me the weirdest signs and her friends tell me she likes me, but she won't admit it herself. She so silly.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

do work son, you'd be surprised, writing down a number takes literally nothing, if she doesn't want to be heard, or you don't want her to be caught tell her to write it down on a paper, that way everything is discrete....

just because she's at work doesn't mean she isn't attracted to certain guys that come into her store, girls have interest in dudes just like we have interest in them, how do you know she didn't later tell her friends "wow i saw this guy today that seemed pretty cool".....it's not uncommon for you as a customer to get at someone while they're working, men and women do it all the time and that's how ALOT of people meet....by bumping into someone at work..

don't have that thought hanging over your head...of if she likes you or not, FIND OUT!.....don't leave out the store thinking about how the situation would play out, do it right then and there.....

you ever witness a female that looks so good, that you just don't care if she gave you a  no or yes? those women stand alone in this world, and if this is a woman that falls in that category, you shouldn't care what her response is, i'd be happy just for her to respond back to me.

If you're getting something, just comment on the store, or ask her how long she's been working there, makes little jokes about certain things in the store to get a reaction out of her, if she likes you likes you, she's going to laugh anyway, you know those nervous laughs that girls hit us with when they like us even though it might be corny as heck to other folks......

she'll respond after you ask her a question, then you proceed to get that number...all the while you can smile and give her a compliment as well on how good she's working.....that would make anyone feel good if they've been slaving on their feet all damn day.

and if you're a regular customer you can do it everytime you go there until you get to know her a little better, that will make it easier for the both of you, get that confidence up to the point, when you two see each other the feeling is natural...she's not shy anymore and you won't be shy anymore.

DO WORK!

Originally Posted by jdiggs

do work son, you'd be surprised, writing down a number takes literally nothing, if she doesn't want to be heard, or you don't want her to be caught tell her to write it down on a paper, that way everything is discrete....

just because she's at work doesn't mean she isn't attracted to certain guys that come into her store, girls have interest in dudes just like we have interest in them, how do you know she didn't later tell her friends "wow i saw this guy today that seemed pretty cool".....it's not uncommon for you as a customer to get at someone while they're working, men and women do it all the time and that's how ALOT of people meet....by bumping into someone at work..

don't have that thought hanging over your head...of if she likes you or not, FIND OUT!.....don't leave out the store thinking about how the situation would play out, do it right then and there.....

you ever witness a female that looks so good, that you just don't care if she gave you a  no or yes? those women stand alone in this world, and if this is a woman that falls in that category, you shouldn't care what her response is, i'd be happy just for her to respond back to me.

If you're getting something, just comment on the store, or ask her how long she's been working there, makes little jokes about certain things in the store to get a reaction out of her, if she likes you likes you, she's going to laugh anyway, you know those nervous laughs that girls hit us with when they like us even though it might be corny as heck to other folks......

she'll respond after you ask her a question, then you proceed to get that number...all the while you can smile and give her a compliment as well on how good she's working.....that would make anyone feel good if they've been slaving on their feet all damn day.

and if you're a regular customer you can do it everytime you go there until you get to know her a little better, that will make it easier for the both of you, get that confidence up to the point, when you two see each other the feeling is natural...she's not shy anymore and you won't be shy anymore.

DO WORK!

Originally Posted by hellaones

sick.gif
she was
sick.gif
before the baby tho

laugh.gif
thats pretty gross bruh

Originally Posted by hellaones