How many girls do you know that are still virgins? Serious topic. Kinda.

Reason I ask is, out of all the girls I know aged 18-25ish, Only two have told me straight up they are virgins (only counting above average girls)

While in todays society sex before marriage is more than accepted, it just gets me thinking sometimes.

And how many partners before they are considered sluts?

It's kinda weird, but they are like an almost extinct species
laugh.gif

Your thoughts?

Reason I ask is, out of all the girls I know aged 18-25ish, Only two have told me straight up they are virgins (only counting above average girls)

While in todays society sex before marriage is more than accepted, it just gets me thinking sometimes.

And how many partners before they are considered sluts?

It's kinda weird, but they are like an almost extinct species
laugh.gif

Your thoughts?

Nada. But I dont believe them anyway when they say they are.

I know one... which I just found out she was.

Anyone think girls become 10x more attractive when you find that out?

I know one... which I just found out she was.

Anyone think girls become 10x more attractive when you find that out?

Nada. But I dont believe them anyway when they say they are.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

ONE and im trying to smash so badly
dont do it cause all she gone do is get all emotional right after

Originally Posted by biff lawson

ONE and im trying to smash so badly
dont do it cause all she gone do is get all emotional right after

i know 1 girl that is still a virgin. shes 25. just passed the bar in VA....shes...meh

i know 1 girl that is still a virgin. shes 25. just passed the bar in VA....shes...meh

My ex. She's 19 with the NICEST, FATTEST !$%, and she dresses like a stripper, but she still a virgin... Trust me... I know.... She muslum and not lettin that thang go for nobody but Allah. Word to your mother.

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

My ex. She's 19 with the NICEST, FATTEST !$%, and she dresses like a stripper, but she still a virgin... Trust me... I know.... She muslum and not lettin that thang go for nobody but Allah. Word to your mother.

The photo:

2r43fkg.jpg

2 have let me know in person, maybe a couple others on facebook mention it in their status that they're waiting til marriage

2 have let me know in person, maybe a couple others on facebook mention it in their status that they're waiting til marriage

Not in this country
laugh.gif

Outside of the U.S. is more realistic. But any chick that says that around here... it's kind of suspicious seeing as we have an **+ backwards society on sexual promiscuity.

Back
Top Bottom