How many guys on here got they Belly Button Pierced?

386151e4891b17d74dab2d17c5d22226add9e58.jpg

u wanna go and say that having my belly button pierced is gay. i know ur not talking if ur ears are pierced!

so you're gay??? im lost why would any dude have their belly pierced??? and it's different with ears straight dudes been getting their ears piercedever since i can remember that has nothing to do with your sexuality

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

u wanna go and say that having my belly button pierced is gay. i know ur not talking if ur ears are pierced!
why do you try to hard to make it so obvious that you're gay

Originally Posted by nero1son

so you're gay??? im lost why would any dude have their belly pierced??? and it's different with ears straight dudes been getting their ears pierced ever since i can remember that has nothing to do with your sexuality

A piercing has nothing to do with your sexuality. This includes a belly button piercing.

Who you're @*#+@#%, however, does.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by nero1son

so you're gay??? im lost why would any dude have their belly pierced??? and it's different with ears straight dudes been getting their ears pierced ever since i can remember that has nothing to do with your sexuality

A piercing has nothing to do with your sexuality. This includes a belly button piercing.

how do you explain right sided ear piercing than? thats what everyone assumes

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
Now do you guys see what I was saying?? Dude is nothing but a troll, I highly doubt he is gay either.
a troll with 2000 posts? dude IS gay.
but c'mon, man
sick.gif
i was on your side when you told us what happened toyour brother, OP

Why are you guys falling into his trap? Just leave the thread. Some of us still remember the thread a few years ago when, thanks to BNF, many niketalkers gotHiroshimad for a year+
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by soltheman

nero1son wrote:

so you're gay??? im lost why would any dude have their belly pierced??? and it's different with ears straight dudes been getting their ears pierced
ever since i can remember that has nothing to do with your sexuality

how do you explain right sided ear piercing than? thats what everyone assumes

eyes.gif

A generalization doesn't apply to everyone that fits a certain description.

C'mon...you know damn well the types of responses you're going to get when you create these types of topics.

I think you do this because you crave attention.

I definitely won't bash you for your orientation, but you know how other NTers are going to respond whenever you create these kinds of topics.
smh.gif

And this dude wanna see pics of my d too
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
. I'm thoroughly appalled and disgusted beyond belief
sick.gif