How Many Hats Does A Baseball Player Use?

I was watchting the Philles/Yankees game n was wondering about how many hats (New Era) does the average player go through in a season or how often they swap emout for a new one?

nerd.gif
anyone got any ideas?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get a new fitted in their locker room everygame.
But I'd say maybe 50-60?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

wonder what they do with the ones they don't wear anymore.

It gets sent to destitute areas in the world where little kids match their classic navy blue yankees fitted
pimp.gif
with their New England Patriots 19-0 tee shirts.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

It gets sent to destitute areas in the world where little kids match their classic navy blue yankees fitted
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They don't wear the same Hats, or Shoes in NBA talk but they can't just let them go out, cause if they just let them go out. They wouldn't havemuch value.

It probably depends on the players. Some will use maybe 5-10 in a season and others I'm sure will use 30+

I bet there's some that won't change their hat a whole season or until they lose or something like that

baseball players are the most superstitious athletes

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's the truth though.

iusnt there a breakin time on hats? theres no way Im wearing a new hat every game.. even NBA shoes... 10 games atleast for both shoes and hats

Long story short one of my good friends is a MLB pitcher.

First time I went to see him pitch he let me in the White Sox Club house so I could eat at this buffet type station where you don't even have to getyou're own food you just tell the chef what you want and he puts it in one of those Styrofoam trays, I even got a back workout in the gym while he wastalking to the media. I had a Dodgers hat on (I'm from LA) and i was meaning to buy a white sox hat while I was in Chicago and he starts hating on mebecause of my hat. He basically tells me I gotta get a new hat so he calls the clubbie over (basically the clubhouse servants) and asks me what size I am. Itold him and 10 seconds later he comes out with a brand new hat.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I bet there's some that won't change their hat a whole season or until they lose or something like that

baseball players are the most superstitious athletes
Yes. Dudes will play with the same pair of socks for a week straight.

Back
Top Bottom