How many Hypebeasts will be attending Glow in the Dark?

Isn't this a scary thought? i think it will be a majority of the people there... I'll admit tho I'm jock ridin Lupe hard right now..

I bet the dudes will go crazier than the females. Especially when 'Ye performs. Dudes gonna be like "OMG!!!, lemme drink your sweat Kanye!!"

so just because you like certain artist's music your a hypebeast now ...so what are people supposed to do listen to nothing and say nothing about it... andim going because i like kanye because he puts on a good show and also because lupe does the same after i saw him recently.... rihanna and n.e.r.d. ill enjoyrihanna for the eye candy and nerd for the music itself ....hypebeasts because you like music ..shm

Man I will def be there if theycome anywhere near the KC area. Hypebeast,not really. Will I be rocking some shrink to fits and some dunks, probably might evengo cop a stussy for it.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I bet the dudes will go crazier than the females. Especially when 'Ye performs. Dudes gonna be like "OMG!!!, lemme drink your sweat Kanye!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersianBalla

Isn't this a scary thought? i think it will be a majority of the people there... I'll admit tho I'm jock ridin Lupe hard right now..
so people who like good music are hypebeasts? i mean yea there will probably be hella. but me, im juiced to go cuz imma big fan of Kanye and NERD.

I wouldn't mind going.
I'm not a hypebeast but like said above Kanye makes a great show and Lupe is a great artist N.E.R.D. makes great music and Rhianna looks aight.

Why wouldn't you go?

Originally Posted by eddiee21

laugh.gif

if i had the chance to go i would, i like all the artist performing. i'm not a hypebeast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom