how many L's can you find in this paragraph?

:smh: , you say this. Yet you didn't read. He doesn't have a prenup. :lol:  @ saying what's 4 mil tho of money that don't belong to you. $4 mil is $4 mil, no matter how much money you have and make my man.
Yea, but like .l I said whats 4 mil to him.

steezy what are you even talking about?

this thread isn't about if Kobe is losing or winning at life

this thread is about how many L's can you count in the OP

In November 1999, 21 year old Kobe Bryant met 17 year old Vanessa Laine while she was working as a background dancer on the Tha Eastsidaz music video "G'd Up". Bryant was in the building working on his debut musical album, which was never released. The two began dating and became engaged just six months later in May 2000,  while Laine was still a senior at Marina High School in Huntington Beach, California. To avoid media scrutiny, she finished high school through independent study. According to Vanessa's cousin Laila Laine, there was no prenuptial agreement. Vanessa said Bryant "loved her too much for one".

I found 8 :nerd:

got up to about 9 then my eyes started crossing.

If she would've dipped and took his money then L, but seeing as they are still married and he's been caught cheating multiple times, don't think I can pull the L's out. Its ******* u meet in church that will suck undry if given the opportunity

If she would've dipped and took his money then L, but seeing as they are still married and he's been caught cheating multiple times, don't think I can pull the L's out. Its ******* u meet in church that will suck undry if given the opportunity
That's what I was thinking as well. She don't really tarnish his name that much. He does it himself. Just that album was an L

That's what I was thinking as well. She don't really tarnish his name that much. He does it himself. Just that album was an L
That album was 2 L's, his choice in women pre #24 was a L, when he opens his mouth while not playing L

You Kobe stans are something else man. Dudes could be returning home with their father (doubt most of them have one with how dedicated stans they are), walk in on Bean dropping 81 in their moms face and watch while he stomps the dad out. Their first instict would be to get his autograph :smh:
I don't even think this is a #ntextreme

Never Forget....

Stephen Laine
, the ex-husband of Vanessa Bryant's mom, is speaking out and calling Vanessa a golddigger....just like her mother. Get the deets inside....

According to TMZ's convo with Vanessa Bryant's ex-step dad Stephen Laine, Kobe Bryant's soon-to-be-ex-wife learned from the best when it comes to sticking it to an ex-husband in the financial department.

Stephen, who was married Sofia Urbieta Laine from 1990 to 2003, said:

"Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing]. In California ... it's considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries ... just like her mother is doing to me."

So how did Mama Laine stick it to him?

"I have to pay her mom $1,800 every month and clearly they don’t need it. I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something ... you'd think she'd care .. but no, she's spiteful."

Apparently, Sofia lives in one of Kobe and Vanessa's mansions and is well taken care of

In 2003, the year Kobe was accused of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old hotel employee in Colorado, Vanessa had Kobe buy a home for her mother, Sofia, around the corner from their estate so she could be closer to her 2 granddaughters. The home is in Vanessa’s and Kobe’s names so Vanessa’s mother can claim “zero assets,” and continue to collect $1800 alimony from her ex-husband (Vanessa’s stepfather),

Last edited:
dude is so salty 
roll.gif

Never Forget....

Stephen Laine
, the ex-husband of Vanessa Bryant's mom, is speaking out and calling Vanessa a golddigger....just like her mother. Get the deets inside....

According to TMZ's convo with Vanessa Bryant's ex-step dad Stephen Laine, Kobe Bryant's soon-to-be-ex-wife learned from the best when it comes to sticking it to an ex-husband in the financial department.

Stephen, who was married Sofia Urbieta Laine from 1990 to 2003, said:

"Her mother taught her well to wait for the ten-year mark [before divorcing]. In California ... it's considered a long term marriage and then she gets paid for life or until she remarries ... just like her mother is doing to me."

So how did Mama Laine stick it to him?

"I have to pay her mom $1,800 every month and clearly they don’t need it. I have a six-year-old daughter and that money could be used toward her college fund or something ... you'd think she'd care .. but no, she's spiteful."

Apparently, Sofia lives in one of Kobe and Vanessa's mansions and is well taken care of

In 2003, the year Kobe was accused of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old hotel employee in Colorado, Vanessa had Kobe buy a home for her mother, Sofia, around the corner from their estate so she could be closer to her 2 granddaughters. The home is in Vanessa’s and Kobe’s names so Vanessa’s mother can claim “zero assets,” and continue to collect $1800 alimony from her ex-husband (Vanessa’s stepfather),
bruh thats nuts...

Not really an L, he can afford to pay for his **** ups, is with the woman he loves, and i'm sure still gets new box whenever.

Back
Top Bottom