How many Native Americans have you met? Vol. Where they at?

^
indifferent.gif

What the hell are you talkin about?

I assumed he was referring to how it aired on TV(comedy central, ABC etc) with all of Dave's comments being so out there.

I then stated when these shows come on HBO they leave it in its entirety. But now i see he probably meant why it aired AT ALL. My bad. quietly leaves the thread.

I assumed he was referring to how it aired on TV(comedy central, ABC etc) with all of Dave's comments being so out there.

I then stated when these shows come on HBO they leave it in its entirety. But now i see he probably meant why it aired AT ALL. My bad. quietly leaves the thread.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I was talkin to him originally... got yuku'd as well

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I was talkin to him originally... got yuku'd as well

Most of my friends and family are native, I'm Metis (Half) a lot in my family can fluently speak Cree and practice traditional activities. I got my degree in Native studies and now work on a reserve. I look white but native people usually pick up on my background right away.

Most of my friends and family are native, I'm Metis (Half) a lot in my family can fluently speak Cree and practice traditional activities. I got my degree in Native studies and now work on a reserve. I look white but native people usually pick up on my background right away.

A lot. Use to go to pow wow's when I was younger. Loved the culture, music, and art. Been to reservations in Montana and South Dakota. When I visited Pine Ridge in South Dakota it was like entering a third world country. Its a shame how such a proud and independent people have become so dependent on the government just to survive. 

A lot. Use to go to pow wow's when I was younger. Loved the culture, music, and art. Been to reservations in Montana and South Dakota. When I visited Pine Ridge in South Dakota it was like entering a third world country. Its a shame how such a proud and independent people have become so dependent on the government just to survive. 

I had a native american teacher back in college that taught US History. You can only imagine the perspective of how he told it. Probably one of the most profane classes I have ever attended. The dude was seriously mad......and he had all right to be.

I had a native american teacher back in college that taught US History. You can only imagine the perspective of how he told it. Probably one of the most profane classes I have ever attended. The dude was seriously mad......and he had all right to be.

Back
Top Bottom