Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Theta xi!!!!

former KT Chapter President
22b6z9.png

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by eight2one

paying for friends??? PASS!

Damn.. you come into every single greek thread just to say that?

usually has a variation......soo stop tracking me kid..
After doing extensive research on fraternities, there really is alot more that they offer. Most of the time everyone gets to see the party side offraternities and thats very unfortunate. Ive had the pleasure of seeing the business/professional side of frats and there really is alot more to them thenkegs.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

omega_psi_phi.GIF

Big ups to all my Greek brothers...much respect to all frats, but we all know NOBODY DOES IT LIKE THE SONS OF BLOOD AND THUNDER!

Finally, Some Bruhz have came through to represent! Que Psi Phi til the Day I die..............................

It's not buying friends at all. I don't know about White Frats/Sororities, but in NPHC or BGLO's, Friendship isn't bought, but earned. In myorganization, Omega Psi Phi, inc, It could be the loneliest an most hostile place for a neophyte to be if not taught the culture and prepared for the BS thatcomes with it. I don't totally subscribe to it, because I understand alot of the "motivation" that is received.

I had plenty of friends and females before joining a fraternity so...to each their own.

True...some people join organizations to boost their status but not everyone. Generalizations and stereotyping FTL...

Whether they pledged or not, I don't think people like MLK, Jordan, Shaq, Cedric The Entertainer, Steve Harvey, Jada Pinkett...the list isRIDICULOUS...needed help with friends or getting on.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I had plenty of friends and females before joining a fraternity so...to each their own.

True...some people join organizations to boost their status but not everyone. Generalizations and stereotyping FTL...

Whether they pledged or not, I don't think people like MLK, Jordan, Shaq, Cedric The Entertainer, Steve Harvey, Jada Pinkett...the list is RIDICULOUS...needed help with friends or getting on.

Roo to that...........

I'm glad to see so many SigEp's in here.
smile.gif

I'm finishing my year long presidency that will end on the 16th of November. It's been amazing bringing this chapter back to campus. Nothing is likefraternity life. Any one that you're in can be beneficial. It's all about what you put into it. In my eyes, we're all equal and I've got lovefor any sort of frat that can bring the happiness and success that SigEp has brought me. Shout out to Lambda Chi, Chi Phi, Kappa Sig, etc.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

It's not buying friends at all. I don't know about White Frats/Sororities, but in NPHC or BGLO's, Friendship isn't bought, but earned. In my organization, Omega Psi Phi, inc, It could be the loneliest an most hostile place for a neophyte to be if not taught the culture and prepared for the BS that comes with it. I don't totally subscribe to it, because I understand alot of the "motivation" that is received.
Word, if you aren't in a frat, you really have no business posting in here unless you're asking a question because you don't know whathappens in a fraternity. Your opinions are based on misconceptions and one or two interactions with greek members. A fraternity is not all about paying duesand smashing chicks even though that' what half of you in here are focusing on.

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

smile.gif

I'm finishing my year long presidency that will end on the 16th of November. It's been amazing bringing this chapter back to campus. Nothing is like fraternity life. Any one that you're in can be beneficial. It's all about what you put into it. In my eyes, we're all equal and I've got love for any sort of frat that can bring the happiness and success that SigEp has brought me. Shout out to Lambda Chi, Chi Phi, Kappa Sig, etc.
SigEp just recently came back? You guys are the ones buillding that huge new house, right?

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

smile.gif

I'm finishing my year long presidency that will end on the 16th of November. It's been amazing bringing this chapter back to campus. Nothing is like fraternity life. Any one that you're in can be beneficial. It's all about what you put into it. In my eyes, we're all equal and I've got love for any sort of frat that can bring the happiness and success that SigEp has brought me. Shout out to Lambda Chi, Chi Phi, Kappa Sig, etc.
SigEp just recently came back? You guys are the ones buillding that huge new house, right?
Well, at St. Mary's we were charted in 1970, then it was revoked in '05... then we brought it back in Spring 2007.

Back
Top Bottom