How many of u were/are scared of Thriller?

I first saw Thriller at 11  & to me it was a hot music video but I was never scared of it. In actuality it is one of the GREATEST pieces of work ever put on film & should've been awarded Oscars! With that being said, did it scare u as a child?

I first saw Thriller at 11  & to me it was a hot music video but I was never scared of it. In actuality it is one of the GREATEST pieces of work ever put on film & should've been awarded Oscars! With that being said, did it scare u as a child?

I thought that **** was scary as ****
laugh.gif

Honest to god it was the scariest *##+ to me back then. when I first saw it I was like "they show that kind of stuff on TV?!?!"

Honest to god it was the scariest *##+ to me back then. when I first saw it I was like "they show that kind of stuff on TV?!?!"

I was a little scared of it when it came out. But, the song was SO dope and I was such a HUGE Michael Jackson fan that I didn't mind watching it.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I was a little scared of it when it came out. But, the song was SO dope and I was such a HUGE Michael Jackson fan that I didn't mind watching it.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dude no joke the part where ola ray turns around mike turned into a zombie used to scared the bejesus out of me.

Back
Top Bottom