How many of us are here just for General Forum..?

used to be here exclusively for jordan forum but rarely go jn there now and almost always just general and sports

Came to NT for the sneaker forums, joined because of General. I check the General forum more than any other. I use to be all about Jordan Brand.

My favorites in order:
General, Nike, Nike Retro, Sports & Training, Showcase, Jordan Brand, Music

Jordan Brand use to be the favorite.

Originally came for the marketplace, now I pretty much only go to general. NT till my last breath
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I started out Jordan but I have been viewing the general forum frequently for the last 2 years.......today is the day i start posting again....

I have been here for yearssssssssss, since 04.i dont know anyone who lurks NT like me???????
Been here through the shynop era, the C.Nelson era where he NEVER finished his car......anyways.....

I'm not sneakerhead like the majority of NTers.

I check out Forums 14,15,16 (in that order)

I'm in general about 75% sports/training 15% and music 10%. Back when I signed up I loved the jb forum but now haven't been there in years.

99% i'm in General, the other i'm in S&T during baseball season.

Jays suck now, SBs aren't up to par for the most part, and someone has killed any SB discussion for a LOT of us in the Retro forum, so I just get my news from HighSnob.

I love the characters, the discussions, the interactions here in General (see secret santa).
For my General peoples
smile.gif

for a while...yes...originally...no. i kicked the shoe habit almost a year...no im back at it smh

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for a while...yes...originally...no. i kicked the shoe habit almost a year...no im back at it smh

I was done for two years...
I stopped maybe mid '07, Black Friday '09 came around, I had to pick some stuff up that I bought on consignment, and i've been on a frenzy since for older stuff
30t6p3b.gif

i used to be in general only, i've migrated to S&T but i still come back here for the lulz

I'm here for General, S&T, and Music...

...but I will admit every once in a while a huge release like some XIs will get me peeking at the Jordan forum
pimp.gif
("Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in")

Back
Top Bottom