How many of y'all Cali NT'ers Down With This Secret Society? Serious.

But not here in America among THEIR secret society. Dude in the thread said homie came over his crib asking for more Bobby Schmurda. :nthat:

I've stated my Asian homies rarely bring up race unless it's culture specific. I don't know too many young Asian-American racists.
Ok Asian Americans are usually good. I can agree with that.

What new culture has been made. Rich people been stunting with expensive possessions and private parties since the dawn of civilization. Da worship is strong in this thread.
Not among Asians though ...it's known fact Asian Americans were POOR and EXPLOITED in America for hundreds of years. They got them chips up though, and surpassed many other minority groups. Not really worship, more like interested. 

I don't have no problem giving props, when their due. I never been the hater type.

Last edited:

A lot of these kids have parents who work for the government in China, and comes from "bribe money". The parents cant spend it in China because they would get flack from press and the citizens, so they spend it on their kids in the states.

There's often stories about these kids driving fast here, killing someone, then hide out back in China.
yeah i remember dude killed someone and they set the bail pretty high like a mill thinking that he cant make the bail, his parents flew here and paid the bail. 

Back
Top Bottom