How many of you are guilty of doing this? vol. office space rapping scene

do u turn down the volume?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

how many of u guys get embbarassed by ur own music and turn it down when a car with an open window pulls up or a pedestrian walks by?

psssh. Im never ashamed. I drove through west philly last sumer everyday, blasting gangnam style as loud as I could

psssh. Im never ashamed. I drove through west philly last sumer everyday, blasting gangnam style as loud as I could

why would anyone download that :x

nah, this was when it was really popular and they played it on the radio every 5 minutes

Oh you're cool

aww, thanks :wink:

Last edited:
Never. Taylor Swift right after some Radiohead right after some Gucci.

My subs sing the songs of my people with no regard.

Naaaaaw wen u play a song like billie jean and u dancin in the whip and a car pulls up and starts vibin wit you lol
8)

I only blast music with the windows down on the highway. Idk .. I think I'd look stupid with the music too loud. Not embarrassed though, I like all kinds of music.

why da F would i lower da volume. id be pumping damn basedgod imma pretty B. girls hear it P soaking. also wonton soup in da car 
nthat.gif
. i just blast music dats meant to be on blast and other time when i hearing kendrick or cole i usually have it on mid.

Last edited:
Only if there are small children and senior citizens. They they dont need to be hearing the profanity 
laugh.gif
^^ this is my only exception, when i see a family or children dey dont need to hear all da nasty S i listen to so i just go to da radio.

Only when I pull up next to old people or if there are kids in the car

Last edited:
I turn it down when there's other people around like in school (college) I feel only high schoolers do that to look hard

Back
Top Bottom