How many of you go to Hunter college?

i got alot of friends that go there

hunter girls :pimp:
pimp.gif

proceeds to never post pics of hunter girls on NT :lol:
laugh.gif

I was gonna go there before but it reminded me of HS again. The females were bad though I will admit that.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

The nursing program at hunter is very competitive for real. They have a lot of girls there too last semester in my Chem 101 class every which way you turn you could find a bad chick. Medgar Evers has a lot of girls too.
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Everyone knows me at Hunter. Been there like 25 effing years it seems. Either way it's a decent school with mad shoerties. Anyone who wants to play ball, come see me in the gym. Ask for Marc. Everyone knows me. Mad Asiain chicks but I stay up in ASU (VP baby). I'm always crunk. aaaaahhhhh, good times.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""

I'm currently at Hunter....been here for a couple of years and I gotta say the female population is on point!

I'm sure I've seen some of you hunter NT'ers and you have might have seen me....so next time, instead of giving me dirty looks or just staring at my kicks....say 'what's up'..maybe we can actually chat about kicks or go find some nice chicks with concord XIs....hahaha

For real though, IMO...most 'sneakerheads' at hunter try too hard. Too much hypebeasting, a lot of heads really OD on supreme and a lot don't even know what they're doing. I've seen people who look genuinely interested in kicks too though...don't get me wrong.

anyway...good college, I'm pretty sure I'll graduate with no problems soon. Not sure what all this talk about 'not finishing' is....
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

y'all are dweebs. Get out of my school.

j/k

btw if I organize another bball summit, I expect all of you to be there.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""

yo was good people, i stay walking back and forth in the bridge, i had on am1 retro's red and grey mesh toe and a diamond x rogue shirt today, had on true humeras the other day, chubby dude with prada glasses. who be up in that pbr,lol wak @#%$ beer

Now I know there a more people from hunter on this board....where are y'all at??

I know at least 20 of you grilled me when I had supreme lows on yesterday....hahaha
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:

damn jhova718 you got kickedout?! no wonder i havnt seen you this semester

oh yea hunter is 75% girls so make sure to take dance 102 and yoga... trust me, you wouldnt regret it
>neo

wtd:shima 3 dunks sz 8.5

so about 590/600 on reading and math? I've only taken the SAT once and I'm a bit short on the reading score. :frown:
frown.gif
. Hopefully I can get in though.

No need to worry about grades to get into hunter...it's CUNY dammit!
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:

I just graduated from there in the Srping, school is boring. My motivation to go was pretty much to play b-ball and beat Marc in some 3 point shoot-outs as always.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

no one beats me in 3-point shootouts. Either way, it's a little hard to get in but trust me it's worth it. Between all the shorties and the random drunken Debauchary, the school is fun. too bad my dumb @#%$ will never graduate.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Back
Top Bottom