How many of you still rock Jordan's?

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?

I don't. I sold the majority of them. Gave away others. Now I only have three pairs left, which I barely wear.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sold all of my sneakers about 2 or 3 years ago.. Lately I've been looking for a couple of pairs to buy (maybe about 3, Playoff XII's and Olympic VII's are a must) and then I'll officially retire from Jordans. 
glasses.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sold all of my sneakers about 2 or 3 years ago.. Lately I've been looking for a couple of pairs to buy (maybe about 3, Playoff XII's and Olympic VII's are a must) and then I'll officially retire from Jordans. 
glasses.gif
[/color]

I don't. I sold the majority of them. Gave away others. Now I only have three pairs left, which I barely wear.

Back
Top Bottom