How many people hate 6 rings, fusions or spizikes

smh.gif

i aint gonna front, i love my spiz'ikes, i got like 5 different CWs. i got 3 of the 6 rings, which i feel are the only CWs that dunt look like crap. as forthe AJF's, i think they are an abomination. ugliest things i ever seen in my life. also you forgot to mention the dubs. i liked 2 out of i believe the 5CWs that came out. also the new dubs comin out look sick.

6 rings r ok but not good enough to cop spizikes r good and the only fusion that i like r the 5 fusions

I hate all three with a pasion. I'm about to call it quits with JB. I don't care how much I like MJ I just can't do it anymore.

I would hope if you are an NT member/ frequent the jordan forum you would hate fusions period
indifferent.gif
. Yes they suck

I have been disgusted by the hybrids since the dubzeros. My friends and I made a pact not to support them in any way. HOWEVER...after seeing a coworker in theblack fusion 3s, I had a change of heart, they look SO much like the 3s at first glance, I had to cop (on sale of course) just to keep my CDP 3s from gettingmuch wear. Now my friend wants the bred 6rings because he missed out on the xi/xii pack..

i got true blue and kings county spizikes
i was born in kings county n the true blues were kind of the "shizzit" in 8th grade lmao
but nowadays i just use them as beaters i hate fusions and sixrings

My opinion:

6 Rings: Whack. The only pair I would maybe consider are the concords, and that's a BIG maybe.
Fusions: Also whack (for the most part). I don't mind the V's, though.
Spiz'ikes: I'm actually a fan of these joints, plus it was the first "frankenstein" shoe to actually have a meaning behind it. I wouldn'tmind having a couple colorways.

I dislike all of them, especially the 6rings
sick.gif
. I am not a fan of AFonesand I hate the soles that they put on the fusions. Spizikes are kind of like the build-up to the 6rings, hack a bunch of features off of the Air Jordans andpaste them together
sick.gif
. The only shoe out of all the Spizikes, Fusions, or6rings that I would consider are the Jordan VI fusions in the white/purple colorway for my wife, that's the only one.

I dont hate fusions,spiz'ikes,or 6rings, but they go over board with colors and amounts released in short spans .......

Sig. J's over hybrids any day ..........

hate them all......the idea of them.....the look ....concept and the purpose behind them all is horrible ......

i dont think some people realize that dubs, spizikes, and 6 rings are all fusions and they all suck like bow wow and starbury

Back
Top Bottom