How many times have you changed your fav jays?

How is it your favorite if it changes so much? And to answer the question NO my fav (V's) has never changed.

Will always be white cement 3's
pimp.gif

will always and never change v's all day everyday =)
best looking shoe material use ahhh more please

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i agree with a lot of you...
once your favorite J originally released - it pretty much stays your favorite J

another good example, i think, of the general contrast between the old crowd and the new

mine is the 5, because that is when Js "peaked" in my book. the 6 was aiight, and I did cop
but when the 7 dropped with no nike air, no air bubble, etc...it re-affirmed the 5 as my fav

though i put the 3 and the 4 in with my "top 3"

the "it sounds like your fav jay whatever comes out that year" line is very funny
Definitely agree!! I was in Jr high when the XI and XII released. I love the Bred XI's cuz there were never any problems with the solesturning yellow!!

I will always love White/Infrared VI's... none of that retro garbage coming out next year, I love the OG's

Probably first was xi, than xiii, nowadays probably iii or iv. I feel like iii and iv are more casual and can be worn as a casual shoe just as much asbasketball whereas the xiii looks like an unmistakable basketball sneaker.

Red/White/Black 1s forever and always. The moment a retro or a good condition one I can afford is for sale THEY ARE MINE!!!!!!!!

will always be the XI, i remember the first time i saw them in 8th grade i was in love!!!!and still am

Back
Top Bottom